George Takei - Misconduct

Tools    

I may be a little off base here, but I thought the rules were a little different in the gay community (I'm not talking about underage stuff, but just one guy coming on to another).

I say this because I had some "connections" to the gay community - I went to art school and had a group of gay friends up until not too long ago. All through college and through my 20's I was touched, groped, fondled, hugged, squeezed, kissed, licked, pinched approached and propositioned by gay guys. Friends called me "gay bait" because I was fair-haired and had a youthful appearance. My gay friends were the worst - because they were friends they assumed it was open season on me despite the fact they knew I was straight - my angry reactions were considered "funny" and all part of the show. The more I compared what they were doing to "sexual harassment" the more hilarious they thought it was and the more they would carry on with the behavior.

I would say I "literally" had to beat them off with a bat (but usually I'd just ignore it or use my fists if the groper was too persistent).

As the "park ranger" said (he happened to be divorced and a father of four) as he tried to become acquainted with my private parts, and when I violently rebuffed his advances, "But you said you were in Art School!!"
Apparently, unbeknownst to me, saying I was in art school was some kind of code for "please, by all means, grab my Willy!"

I have no point - just relaying some experience. In my day if you seriously complained (or God forbid, got violent with these guys who in the end always claimed they were just "playing with you") they would tell others that you were a homophobe.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
You had some strange friends based on my experiences with gay friends when I was a young adult. These were guys I spent a lot of time with too, but I guess I didn't go to an artistic enough school.

You had some strange friends based on my experiences with gay friends when I was a young adult. These were guys I spent a lot of time with too, but I guess I didn't go to an artistic enough school.
Well, all the gropers weren't friends (but some of the friends were gropers).
One guy told me I looked like a young Jon Voight - maybe that had something to do with it.
(I will admit, I got a purty mouth!)

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
I may be a little off base here, but I thought the rules were a little different in the gay community (I'm not talking about underage stuff, but just one guy coming on to another).

I say this because I had some "connections" to the gay community - I went to art school and had a group of gay friends up until not too long ago. All through college and through my 20's I was touched, groped, fondled, hugged, squeezed, kissed, licked, pinched approached and propositioned by gay guys. Friends called me "gay bait" because I was fair-haired and had a youthful appearance. My gay friends were the worst - because they were friends they assumed it was open season on me despite the fact they knew I was straight - my angry reactions were considered "funny" and all part of the show. The more I compared what they were doing to "sexual harassment" the more hilarious they thought it was and the more they would carry on with the behavior.