Survivor VII: MoFo Penitentiary

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'm thinking October 1st for new one? People down???

Suspect's Reviews

5th one in nine months to be exact. LATVERIA started in February. After that one finished I was eager to play Nopes, but never dreamed thered more in such a short time.

there should be a survivor game of thrones or Star Wars editon where it would take place in either Westeros or Star Wars Galaxy

A movie themed SURVIVOR would be awesome. If we all agreed to play characters from the movie. With games based on the movie. Wish I had done it.

Id Have Too Play Cad Bane If It was in the Star Wars world Cause He is Cooler then Boba and Knows how too Kill A Jedi. If Its Game Of Thrones Id Ofcourse Have To Play Coldhands.

there should be a survivor game of thrones or Star Wars editon where it would take place in either Westeros or Star Wars Galaxy
I would love to play Arya, I'm small and rude
And the gifs! The GIFS!

Survivor 9 definitely wasn't anything like this game.

Was just looking over it - it exhausts me reading this thread.
It took me a while, had to take breaks. Glad it wasn't this one that bust my game cherry.

I think I should do a zombie themed Survivor game. Something where... if you're eliminated, you become a "zombie" and you can still play the game, only with the intention of ruining other people's games - the surviving players, the "living" players - in an attempt to turn them into "zombies" as well and ending their game.
I really like this idea, because then the strategy of voting the potential threats out early could end up being a really bad move. A strong player who gets blindsided, for example, can get their revenge by playing hard and preventing any of the living players from earning any advantages or immunity challenges.

Like, first we'll crown the winner of Zombie Survivor......

Then after that, everybody votes on who was the best Zombie Survivor, which can be anybody except the winner (all of the players who lost - the zombies.) No Runner Up in this game - it's the Survivor winner who's still alive (the last one standing) and the Zombie Survivor winner.

There could be BRAIN idols..... for both people in the game and people out of the game (the ZOMBIES) to find.

If a zombie finds the brain idol, they devour it and it can't be used on a living Survivor player - the idol has been ate by a zombie and is gone.

ZOMBIE SURVIVOR

Could be fun for this Halloween season.
I did the Stockholm zombie walk, I've got some footage of myself as a zombie.

I think I should do a zombie themed Survivor game. Something where... if you're eliminated, you become a "zombie" and you can still play the game, only with the intention of ruining other people's games - the surviving players, the "living" players - in an attempt to turn them into "zombies" as well and ending their game.

There could be two winners - the last one left "alive" and a zombie winner - whoever played the best zombie after losing the game.
Yeah this sounds great and I'll definitely join