The Top MoFos Countdown Part 2

Tools    

Hey MM I think more voted for you than those who voted for me..,.its ok I know Im hated by some.

What are you crying about? He totally forgot about me.
Oh, but you still made the Countdown....

At least you made my list Moviemeds!
But 24 is like... Second worst to being last!

I have a deep black hole in my heart now, raul. I expect you to fix that somehow. Send me a box of chocolates or something, I'll eat my pain away!

Maybe you are just mad Santa Claus beat you on my list.
I knew you would have Santa Claus before I ever saw your list. You are obsessed with the MoFo Santa Claus.

Whenever I think about Movie Forums this is the image that it creates in my mind.

Let's face it, the majority of us seem to be pretty broken in one fashion or another; depression, obsessive compulsive disorder, social phobia, health concerns etc (and that's just me!). And yet by coming together it seems to kind of work. We cobble each other together and create something a little odd, but undeniably wonderful.

Movie Forums - The Forum of Misfit Toys

That reminded me of a comic I have been reading where a boy who didn't have any friends or specific interests created a school club (because in Japan that's encouraged) called "the friends club" where other social misfits without many friends hanged out and that was it. Very sweet story. You are basically saying MoFo is like an online version of that. It's the most "homely" internet forum I know.

Cheers,
Guap

Sent a list. I hate ranking MoFos but wanted to participate. So.. I just listed you as I thought of you. Sorry if I left you off.
Did you really? I doubt that. Because this has been over for awhile.

Did you really? I doubt that. Because this has been over for awhile.
I really hope this user with a few posts has actually sent a list in, and if so, Sexy can show us. I love how he refers to us as MoFos and explains how the decision making was difficult as if he has known us for ages

Sent a list. I hate ranking MoFos but wanted to participate. So.. I just listed you as I thought of you. Sorry if I left you off.
I didn't get a list from this person unless he sent it to Miss Vicky or someone else.