Malware?

Tools    

I was just viewing this thread (Happy Birthday Gunslinger), and I just got this message popup in Chrome:

The site ahead contains malware

Attackers currently on doblelol.com might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ght=gunslinger

My browser (also Chrome, up to date) didn't flag this the same way, so it's possible the report was erroneous, or one of us is using some cached warning list or something. Even so, I went ahead and removed it from all posts (it was in about a half-dozen). Just FYI. Thanks again for reporting this--even though I couldn't duplicate the issue, better safe than sorry.

I put this in here instead of a new topic, but since I started using this forum a few minutes ago when I click on certain topics it takes me in and then suddenly takes me to a new separate website - last one for example was a website for Mens Fitness...

Anyone else getting this? it's happened about four times now. Not every topic.

Haven't noticed it here. Could you PM me the link to a specific thread it happens for? You may have malware in your browser, but I'd like to confirm, if possible.

It just did it for this topic when I came back in to see what you had posted. And only seems to do it on this forum. Other forums I'm on it's not happening.

Yeah, I think it has to be a browser problem, then, because there aren't even any images in this thread, which is how this thing normally pops up. Can you verify by using another browser to load the same page?