Pitch an awful movie that would make a ton of money

Tools    

So long as it is the ultra violent Mask from the comics and he has kryptonite I am in.
I never read the comic but heard it was gorey. The Mask would give Superman fits because its magical, and just like kryptonite Superman is not immune to magic.

I almost put down Superman Vs Thor, but thats meh

Trying to think of an awful drama that would make bank, thats tough, but there has to be one. Hm.....

Please hold your applause till after the me.
Oh, the horror that I have thought up.

A casablanca remake, directed by Gary Marshall, he knows how to market to the LOWEST OF THE LOWEST common denominators, he knows how too pander.

A Moby Dick remake starring Chris Pratt as Ishmael, Sean Bean as Captain Ahab, and Liam Neeson's c*ck as the White Whale.
That'll never work, the whale is no where near that big. (Disclaimer l, I'm not homosexual, nor do I have anything against homosexuality, I just think Liam Neeson is a bad ass motherf*cker)

Morgan Freeman

and

Jennifer Lawrence

In

Driving Miss Daisys Granddaughter

Projected worldwide earnings $350 million

Morgan Freeman

and

Jennifer Lawrence

In

Driving Miss Daisys Granddaughter

Projected worldwide earnings $350 million
What, a forced sequel to a beloved film that absolutely no one asked for, that's a new one.

Whats sad is J-Law is such a money draw right now itd probably be a success. Im sure Dan Aykroyd would sign on too.

Batman VS Superman 2- Revenge Of Optimus.

Brought To You By DC and Paramount. The two Studios who hate disney. They are so desperate too beat Marvel they fired Snyder and Told his writers to go take a piss too.
They Bring you Batman vs Superman 2. The Government had no choice. They had too call in the prime too settle the score. Even though Prime hates humans now. He hates these freaks who call them selves heroes more. You see when zod came he blew up Optimus number one honey a Transforming School Bus From Cyber Tron.

Batman and Superman Still are at war for you see even though Superman is dead he still stole Wonder Women from batman just because he could. Now The War is on but Superman and Batman have no hope for Here Comes Optimus who has already Stepped on and Killed Martha.

Batmans own weakness is gone and Lois Lane has dumped Superman and she and Wonder Women feel in love and went back too her home.

Coming Soon Revenge Of Optimus.

Directed By Michael Bay and Written By George Lucas

Disney / Pixar presents:
Star Wars: The Lego Force

Sounds dumb, but Star Wars and Lego movies are both good on their own. If it's made by Pixar it could be great.

Quentin Tarantino remakes "Pulp Fiction" but this time - Melissa McCarthy plays the Uma Thurman role.

And they can't get the hypodermic needle into her heart to bring her back because there's too much fat covering it.
I would rather die than see that jumble of ****. Melissa McCarthy is the one actor whose career cannot be rejuvenated by the great Quentin Tarantino.

Welcome to the human race...
I would rather die than see that jumble of ****. Melissa McCarthy is the one actor whose career cannot be rejuvenated by the great Quentin Tarantino.
Considering how much bank she makes as it is, it doesn't need to be rejuvenated.