Black Dynamite

Tools    

Actually, this is the third thread about it on the site. Iro's seen it, but he's the only one I know who has. Apart from the Drew films released this year, Black Dynamite is my most wanted for the year. Still no release date for it here though.

It is? Third? I missed those. I feel small and foolish.

Still looks groovy though.

Don't worry about it. I'm just pleased to know that I'm not the only person who's psyched about seeing this.
It actually looks like the first spoof (of a few....of a few) that seems to have really got it right. It looks so damn good! Psyched? I'm double psyched, like a mofo!

One man for the job but the right man
haha I saw Black Dynamite high... that movie is hilarious and good lol

Welcome to the human race...
It's pretty decent sober as well.

Also, can this be merged into the thread in the Upcoming Movies sub-forum or something?

Black Dynamite is another film I turned off after ten minutes. I started it right after watching Super Fly the other night and just couldn't get into it. I probably wasn't in the mood after watching the genuine article, and didn't laugh once at the little of what I saw (plus the constant incidental background music was very distracting). I think I'll wait a few months before giving this one another chance.

Welcome to the human race...
When you do give it another chance, make sure you have a few people around to watch it. Much of its appeal comes from the fact that it has a very "midnight movie" vibe to it and is best watched with company.