What Were You Like In High School?

Tools    

Hai. Nosromto78 here.

What Were You Like In High School?

Wonder if anyone will have the guts to answer (somewhat) honestly.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	billandted.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	50564  

Quiet, isolated and shy to a problematic level. In my head all the time. Always wore horror shirts (Alien, Army of Darkness, Nosferatu and The Birds were my go-to's).

Forgot my Killer Klowns from Outer Space shirt, which I wore constantly too. Might be forgetting a few more. There were some regulars.

Thinking back, I had lots of various pursuits. The one that was my favorite- playing Lacrosse. Did that as a Senior, and it was the most fun. Played baseball and basketball in 9th and 10th grade. Only got into movies towards the end of high school.

Also, I've always loved drawing. Still do. Did that all throughout school.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The same as I am now except less underachieving and wise. Still was antisocial but amazingly surrounded by friends. Oh yeah - I moved a lot more.

The same as I am now except less underachieving and wise. Still was antisocial but amazingly surrounded by friends. Oh yeah - I moved a lot more.
How many times did you have to move?

I moved to a different city too, but that was before high school.

People may not wanna share, which is cool. Although considering how long we've been typing to each other, seems pretty ordinary.

People may not wanna share, which is cool. Although considering how long we've been typing to each other, seems pretty ordinary.
I can share...I've thought about this before too, as the question often comes up: which character were you in a teen movie? I've yet to find a teen movie character that totally fits me, but just combine Michael J. Fox and Matthew Broderick from any of their early teen movies and that's about who I was in high school.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I was a skinny, long-haired, semi metal head, wannabe skater, band kid. I could make all the kids laugh but because I hated country music, had long hair, and generally danced between one social group to another, a few of the alpha jock types kinda hated me.

Loved to draw and play music (actual instruments). Through college kinda thought I'd be working special effects in movies or even directing as an adult, but was too lazy and scatter brained to focus.

Guess What Other MoFo's Were Like In High School. That could be funnier.

I was the class clown who took out bullies on behalf of the nerds and outcasts. Used to put on school plays, too. An entertainer with balls.

I can share...I've thought about this before too, as the question often comes up: which character were you in a teen movie? I've yet to find a teen movie character that totally fits me, but just combine Michael J. Fox and Matthew Broderick from any of their early teen movies and that's about who I was in high school.
As to who reminded me of myself in a movie... Anthony Michael Hall's character as the Geek in Sixteen Candles (I was silly, nerdy and dorky, but still, fresh breath was a first priority!)

By senior year I was less afraid (of the school bullies and such, by then I was afraid of college which, believe me, was no irrational fear!)

At least when I was in high school it was very different from American movies. In here we had no such a strict adherence to narrow social groups and vast majority of people got along with practically everyone.

I was above average student, semi metal head (never played any instrument though), gore hound, computer geek, read a lot and player role playing games. Despite of all this I played floorball with full on athletes, hanged with band people, lifted weights, etc. To me the social structure of American high school movies seems totally weird and I can't put any people I knew back then into that tight roles.