The 2016 Mofies - The Categories

Tools    

OK, here's the straight stuff. I take being nominated for the category as a compliment. You've been very active this year. The first year I was here, I never even seen you. I guess you didn't post much? Now you are very active, making threads. To me that's what the category is about.
Oh, ok. Well thank you!

gbgoodies OWNS the Ray Of Sunshine award. That is her property. She is the Meryl Streep of that category.

Oh, ok. Well thank you!

gbgoodies OWNS the Ray Of Sunshine award. That is her property. She is the Meryl Streep of that category.
If that were still here, I'd nominate Nebbit, CiCi, Funny Face, and Christine.

10. Sees A Pot, Has To Stir It. Most Controversial MoFo

Guaporense
Zotis
Tongo
Sexy Celebrity
Nostromo87
You put me in there with them?

gutted

Oh, ok. Well thank you!

GBG is awesome!

I just realized from Miss Vicky's post that Clazor and CosmicRunaway are new members, so I added them too.

Plus I added Zotis's two infamous threads to worst thread

Hollywood Blockbusters Are Masterpieces; Art Is Pretentious -Zotis
Content Doesn't Matter - Zotis

How many fights with different users have you gotten into this year?
oy! It shouldnt count when its about Axl Rose or Trump. Y'all have been wrong alot this year.

Hollywood Blockbusters Are Masterpieces; Art Is Pretentious -Zotis
Content Doesn't Matter - Zotis
Yeah those were meltdowns right from the OP

I can't even nominate. I'm bored by the idea of this. The categories are same old, same old. The same people are gonna win the same stuff.

I can't even nominate. I'm bored by the idea of this. The categories are same old, same old. The same people are gonna win the same stuff.
I can delete you off my list if you want? Just say the word

I can delete you off my list if you want? Just say the word
I don't care. Are those the words?