The Survivor Awards - THE WINNERS!

Tools    

The Trump challenge, though, was a true original, but it wasn't for everybody.

Favorite Player - CiCi
Best Move - Dan helping Rhys get to Final of Survivor 4
Most Dedicated - TheUsualSuspect
Favorite Challenge - Guessing Game/Team Campaigns

Favorite Player - CiCi
Biggest Drama - Danielgate / (Tongo vs Camo & CiCi was a continuation from Danielgate that night)

Also just noticed you counted them the same because it wasn't just TONGO. It was Daniel and Cob as well and it wouldn't be fair to put it all on him haha.
No. It didnt go down that way. You need to reread that days posts What has been said was bullying towards CiCi, wasnt.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Also just noticed you counted them the same because it wasn't just TONGO. It was Daniel and Cob as well and it wouldn't be fair to put it all on him haha.
They actually got the same number of votes but like Tongo said, I left it because one was a continuation from the other!

We believe that Tat deserves an honourable mention for some of his antics during Survivor VI: Election Year. Particularity with how he gamed the system to find hidden immunity idols in record time. We appreciate that you were always honest about your actions, and that's why I'd like to present you with the Nice Try! Award for Cheating.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nice Try.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	96.1 KB
ID:	27042  

I was saying it isn't fair that it was TONGO vs Camo/CiCi. It ignores Daniel and Cobs role while including us three. Was doing nothing but sticking up for us three. Calm down mate.
Im. not. upset. Just talking, I dont always agree with everybody. Ok?

Favorite Player - CiCi
Biggest Drama - Danielgate / (Tongo vs Camo & CiCi was a continuation from Danielgate that night)
Nice Try Award (Cheating) - tatmmw2