The Survivor Awards - The Ballot!

Tools    

I've spoken to a few people on here, and they all seem to agree that voting for yourself isn't fair. Your reasons were pretty valid to be honest, you put up with so much in S4. But I'm not letting anyone vote for themselves, Im not limiting it to just you.
I actually thought it was allowed. Ill send in a new one.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
In addition to the categories you're all voting for, there'll be some special awards as well thrown in there. However, these will be hosted by the wonderful Cosmic!

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
6 lists in so far!

But keep them coming, so far:
We have a FOUR way tie for favourite player
And everything else is all to play for as well, several are currently ties, just not between 4 possibilities

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
How many people submitted nominations by the way? Are we in danger of having ties after everyone who nominated votes?
8, we already have 7 lists though, so that shouldn't be a problem!

What exactly do you think the special awards are going to be? I really think you have the wrong idea about what they are and what the point of them is.

The only drama I've caused in Survivor was fake drama for that challenge (as far as I'm aware). Do you really think I'd take part in something that's meant to ridicule or degrade any of the players?

How am I putting words in your mouth? You said:
I know thats just gonna be used as an excuse to ridicule, like someones using Survivor for, and encouraging others to also.
I'm just trying to tell you that that's not the case. If it was, I wouldn't be involved.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Honestly Tongo, those are just meant to be an extra bit of fun. But we'll be sure not to include you in them. That doesn't affect your other noms, people can still vote for you!

Honestly Tongo, those are just meant to be an extra bit of fun. But we'll be sure not to include you in them. That doesn't affect your other noms, people can still vote for you!
Pretty sure I wont win anything but I appreciate you keeping me in there.

I deleted my requests to be taken out of the "Special Awards". I figured I probably was being an overeactive big baby. Whatever they are itd be funny if I wasnt in there to begin with. Im sorry Cosmic.

This is not to cause Drama, but for clarification. There are alot of untruths being spread about what I bring to the Survivor game. Im being smeared as a hatemonger and a dramaseeker. This post is not for drama, just defending myself when Im brought up, and giving the other side of the story.

There should have been a "worst moves" category. I think that would go to Tongo for using his special idol on Dan in Survivor 5.
Well you werent an unbiased host, and your behavior when it hit the fan in your game completely showed that, so dont be quick to criticize. If Dan wouldnt have ended up betraying me, and you ran that last challenge legitimately rather than plain biased (I checked again and you outright ignored me in one maybe two instances), yes even someone not in the game noticed and made comment to me, then that move you call "worst move ever" would have paid off.

If anyones interested in the truth about "Danielgate" and me being personally attacked for undoing Sexys great plan to eliminate Dan (Sexy was in the jury btw, out of the game) Then heres the link to one of the nominees for Best Drama. scroll to the end of the vote ...

http://www.movieforums.com/community...vor+5&page=137

Even the fact that Im being targetted as a "Drama Causer" in these Awards and the Game itself shows an agenda to accuse me for something they do & did in every game. Follow the link above ^^^

No I do not appreciate being on every single nomination when it relates to drama. I am not the problem in or with the game, and have truly tried to make it fun for everyone.