The Survivor Awards - The Ballot!

Tools    

I forgot all about Daniel-gate in Survivor 5 until Nope mentioned about Tongo using the special idol. I still reiterate it was a smart move at the time, I just think we forgot about some of the powers, or something, I can't remember.

Thanks for nominating me for returning or giving Rhys the answer to the final of Survivor 4, and I was really proud of the team campaigns challenge that I did. My game was a bit of a shambles, but I thought that was really good, I was surprised by how seriously you all took it and how good the results were.

Forgot to nominate, but I'll definitely send in a vote in a few minutes.

Also for best game I do recommend reading survivor 1: it was probably the most strategic survivor ever.
Agreed. It's normal that it wasn't nominated that often, though, because it's been a pretty long time ago and a lot of the current players weren't participating back then.

Good job, by the way, CiCi!

...just reposting it so it doesnt get lost on page 2....

"Look Darlin', a real card player. What scares me though is his composures not changed while he's drinking me under the table. My ego does have its limits.

"I am Bond, Cobpyth Bond. Im from Survivor 5, you?"

Well I can tell youre not from Georgia. Im Doc Tongsday, Speed Survivor 1, but it really doesnt matter....because we both are great characters forgotten in the Survivor sands of time.........

Just some mentions of cool characters in various games.....

Cheshire Tat - Speed Survivor 1

Me and Hit Girl did not know what to think of Tat. We didnt know if he was a boy or girl or korean or hawaiian, and we just truly had a hard time understanding what he was saying. It was unintentionally perfect for the character choice. Of course compounded with Tats sharp mind it helped sell it more. I wish things went differently in Speed Survivor, but Tats performance of the Cheshire Tat was brilliant.

Hit Girls Poison Ivy - Survivor 3

The only one that would roleplay back to me on a consistent basis in Survivor 3 was Hit Girl. Me and her were on the same team, then not, then at odds, then not, then at odds....but all throughout it our cat n mouse character banter was fun. I miss her around here, shes a class act.

Gunnery Sgt 7thson - Survivor 5

7thson is as funny a person thats ever been on this forum, and his comedic timing was perfect at times with the hard hitting drill sergeant from Full Metal Jacket amongst the bizarre, a gorilla, a horny housewife, a preppy teenaged medusa....needless to say his ability to be a straight man paid off. I was having similar fun as Doctor TONGO in S7 amongst all the weirdo'ness.

HalfAngel Christ - Survivor 4

When 7thsons wife Halfangel said she wanted to play Dafoes Jesus from The Last Temptation Of Christ...well it truly gave me pause. I mean..... the first tribal council she missed cause her power went out in a storm and was voted out - coincidence?! I think not. Nonetheless I let her back in cause it wasnt her fault, and that started the "back from the dead" banter, shes funny as hell and pulled it off.

Ryuzaka (Omnizoa) - Survivor 6

Someone that just played the wrong character type in a politically themed game, but I just knew Omnizoa could roleplay as good as anyone, very bright, and said play whatever you want to get him in. He delivered. I was hoping he would have been in S7 and played someone that gelled better, but twas not to be. For the short time he played, he made a strong impression.

Are you accepting partial votes? I'll have to read up on events for the drama and best move categories (if anyone has links to the drama in Survivors 3 and 5 it would be greatly appreciated), but could vote in the other categories now (I think, I'll have to double check that I am familiar with all the options).

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
So long as you vote on the majority of categories. So minimum 5/8 and don't vote for yourself, otherwise I won't accept any of your votes until you change it.

I'm ruling with an iron fist

Wait, why is Survivor 7 on the list for best game? I thought it was excluded from these Awards.
Because Sexys wanting to win Best Game, so his buddy CiCi is putting the unfinished spectacle MoFo Penitentiary in with the Survivor games and he's upping the "drama" in it currently to create "buzz". Its not a game, theres nothing organic about whats going on there.

Well, two people in a row voted for themselves and I ain't having it
Is it allowed for us to not vote on certain categories?

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Tongo, people had sent in lists before Survivor 7 had started, so for the ones I needed narrowing down, S7 wasn't allowed. Best game and host don't need narrowing down, so every game is fair play, there's no reason for me not to include them.

You can send in partial lists so long as you vote for the majority of categories, so at least 5 out of 8.

And that's it, no more drama in here. This is meant to be fun, and a celebration.
If you want to say stuff about me, do it behind my back in PMs, I'm not bothered. But not in here. 0 tolerance policy

Tongo, people had sent in lists before Survivor 7 had started, so for the ones I needed narrowing down, S7 wasn't allowed. Best game and host don't need narrowing down, so every game is fair play, there's no reason for me not to include them.

You can send in partial lists so long as you vote for the majority of categories, so at least 5 out of 8.

And that's it, no more drama in here. This is meant to be fun, and a celebration.
If you want to say stuff about me, do it behind my back in PMs, I'm not bothered. But not in here. 0 tolerance policy
You can think youve been flamed if you want, Ive no control over that. but youre the one saying it in here. Youre the one causing drama, I answered Cosmics question, and it was a truthful answer I can back up with facts. I have a 0 tolerance policy too. Im not going to shut up about plain truth because it inconveniences you or your buddies fiction....which you wish to insert into history.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Do you want to host this or something? If you're worried I'm fixing this, I can forward you lists, show you how I'm tracking scores etc.

I could even send my list to you so you know I'm not cheating.

And if it's because I rejected your list, I rejected Sexy's as well. I've spoken to a few people on here, and they all seem to agree that voting for yourself isn't fair. Your reasons were pretty valid to be honest, you put up with so much in S4. But I'm not letting anyone vote for themselves, Im not limiting it to just you.

I am leaving you alone to do it in peace. You all are the ones acting hysterical. Me posting about this isnt disrupting. MoFo Penitentiary wasnt in the original ballots, now is, Cosmic asked why, and I gave her an honest answer. The "game" isnt even done

Just because you start acting like a victim doesnt mean you really are one . Sorry this is a forum, Im a member, and have been apart of the Survivor game.