Best LGBT films

Tools    

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Firstly, I do apologise if a similar thread has been set up! I just checked and I couldn't really find one, so I thought I'd open one up where we could post the best films that feature LGBT issues in one way or another. Here are a few of my favourites and ones that people keep recommending!

Blue is the Warmest Colour (2013)

Happy Together (1997)

The Way He Looks (2014)

and of course Brokeback Mountain (2005)

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I should probably explain why I chose them? Well the last 3 I haven't seen yet, but people keep recommending them to me and since the director of Happy Together also directed In the Mood For Love it has to be amazing.

The Way He Looks was Brazil's selection for the Oscars last year and everyone keeps going on about Brokeback Mountain and it was directed by Ang Lee right? If it was then I'm sure I'll like it, I adored Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon

But I have seen Blue is the Warmest Colour and I loved it I think what I probably liked about it the most was how it was handled as a normal love story if that makes sense.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Fassbinder's films.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Oh wait. Minio said Fassbinder, not Fassbender. I just automatically assumed he meant Fassbender.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
Surely it should be Ble Is The Warmest Color?!?

I enjoyed Milk but that's probably not the type of GLBT movie you're on about?
No, it can be prominent or subtle, just the best film to involve anything revolving around LGBT really

Oh wait. Minio said Fassbinder, not Fassbender. I just automatically assumed he meant Fassbender.
Read correctly, you ignorant homophobic animal, you!

You're probably gay yourself!

Master of My Domain
The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Three bulky, sweaty and ruthless men create a strong bond.

Read correctly, you ignorant homophobic animal, you!

You're probably gay yourself!

Whatever the case, there's no denying I'm absolutely fabulous.

*Snaps fingers*

Whatever the case, there's no denying I'm absolutely fabulous.

*Snaps fingers*

What a majestic creature! However, you're a human. Look, that's the difference:

swan:

Swan: