we're back baby!!!

Tools    

yes we're back! its the return of Kielle, Aranor and Kyra!
oh how i've missed this forum. i promise i will keep arguments down to minimum and will try not to flirt with anyone...that often.
HI EVERYONE!

KIELLE! It's me, the unforgetable: ARANOR!!!......well, sometimes! So, how has everyone been?

No, I promise to only flirt with OG and steveN (teeheehee)
No arguements unless im hormonal and Aranor is the one who will get the brunt of that!!!

i got the impression from the smeg thread eveyone thought Aranor was a girl, he's not you know! i am though. And Kyra you promised you wouldnt flirt!

I have a signature! COMPLETELY MY idea! How deep is that?

didnt Sherlock Holmes say that?

no it was not i made that up (damn i should have copyrighted)

Thankyou, Kielle! Yes, i am a man, not a woman. I am a powerful warlock! I am not to be messed with! I am part of a secret secht that, yes youve guessed it! Duz sum..............

Ok can i flirt with Aranor (that will prove he's a chap cause im not a lemon)

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I thought you all were dead.

Flirt all you want...I think the guys here will love it...

"God, Sex & Apple Pie" -- New Movie in Stores Now
Official Website for the independent film God, Sex & Apple Pie

Who?!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
gg...are you lost on this subject???

flirt(v)- to tease the opposite sex.

So that's not the true definition according to Webster, but it's close.

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

you're a funny guy...I was more thinking along the line of who are these characters? I Haven't been around for long on these pages.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
There some chics, and a guy, who were here earlier this summer then they all said they'd be back in 2 weeks, and never came back...

I this a sore point with movie forums or are you lot happy to see them back?

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
What guy wouldn't refuse a lady's company...

I just wish we had the option like they have on SitePoint to display a picture of ourselves in our profile.

A friend was running a school Drama forum and they had the option of pictures as part of their personal profile (like in SitePoint) but they had a running joke of all the male members were posting pictures of their favorite James Bond persons (so you saw Sean Sean Connery, Roger Moore . . . in all these macho poses) and all the female members were posting all the characters that Elizabeth Taylor played (there were only 5 girls so I remember them all: (Elizabeth Taylor in Butterfield 8, National Velvet, Cleopatra, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf, and Cat On a Hot Tin Roof)