Best Heavyweight Boxer

Tools    

In the spirit of Batman vs. Superman, who is the king of the ring past, present, future?

My vote is for Tyson, he's nuts but he's the greatest. If he ever fights Lewis I predict that he will chew him up like PLite's breakfast cereal.

Ive only ever seen one fight & that was Ali & frazier in the Thriller in Maniler. Pigsnie has a tape & it was awful.
I never wanted to see another fight again. But Id pick Tyson too becuz if I met him in the ring I think Id drop on the floor & pretend I had a heart attack.

MovieForums Extra
No way Tyson is the greatest, the answer is painfully obvious!

Ali is the greatest of all time, and if Tyson were to fight him while Ali was in his prime, Tyson would have been down in about6 rounds!

MovieForums Extra
Did you ever watch the Ali-Foreman fight? Ali invented the rope-a-dope style, Forman was 10 stronger than him, so Ali just stuck to the ropes with his guard up taking everything Foreman could throw at him...until Foreman wore himself out completely. Then all Ali had to do was finish him off...
Don't get him wrong, Ali might not look as big and strong, but his punches, or "stings" aren't to be laughed at!

Ali is much bigger than Tyson. Tyson is only about 5'-8" or so. He would MURDER Ali. Foreman was always slow, still is. He gets hit alot. Tyson is fast and VERY powerful. The only butterflies in that match would be floating around Ali's head.

What about the one eared guy, whats his name?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Bah!!! Bah I say!!! Ali would dance on Tyson's face. Sure Tyson's stronger, but Ali can move faster, and hit faster. Plus Ali's got a longer arm length so he'd easily be able to hit Tyson with out getting hit. Tyson wouldn't stand a chance.

I dunno. I mean, let's be honest: today's athletes are in much better shape than they were when Ali was still boxing. I dunno who would win, but my money would be on Tyson.

Originally posted by OG-
Tyson's stronger, but Ali can move faster.
Tyson is so freakin fast that he ends most of his fights before the other guy even sees him. Like a hot knife through butter my friend.

You're trying to get under my skin. You will not! Everyone knows that Ali would have made water in his underoos at the prospect of facing certain death!

MovieForums Extra
Tyson probably uses or has used performance enhancing drugs...how else do you get so damn big?!

ALI BOMAYE! (which means, KILL HIM ALI)!

He's not that big. He's 5'-9" and 230 lbs. He just gawdawful powerful. Especially the left hook. He throws it, someone bites canvas. Ali would be no exception. Holyfield was scientific enough not to go toe to toe and to stay inside so Tyson couldn't swing.

MovieForums Extra
And you don't think Ali would be just as scientific? He's got a long reach, he'd be able to stay out of Tyson's left hook, while bouncing around him and whacking him from time to time...

No way man... Ali was a hothead. He liked to show off for the fans. Holyfield is controlled and plans out every punch. Tyson would blow through him like a tornado.

MIKE BOMAYE!

MovieForums Extra
Not to forget the fact that Ali virtually invented professional boxing... he started all the hype, provoked every opponent, and started raking in the $$millions. Holyfield? Even Tyson can beat him! Let alone Ali

Originally posted by Zephyrus
Not to forget the fact that Ali virtually invented professional boxing... he started all the hype, provoked every opponent
Lewis was doing this stuff in the 20's and 30's.. boxing has been around forever! Ali was great but he really wants to be like mike!