Tools    

Here's mine

1. Great green gobs of greasy, grimy gopher guts
2. Mutilated Monkey Meat
3. Dirty, Turdy, Birdy Feet
4. French fried eyeballs floating in a bowl of blood

MMMMmmm Has anyone seen my spoon?

Couldn't resist!

Oh yeah, I forgot you live in texas, hahahaha!!! Still sounds better than humus!!!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
sorry sorry PLite; no I wouldn't have any such nasty thing in my fridge. in Singapore at the regular grocery, you'd go into the section with eggs - walls and walls of them, and they'd have the 10,000 yr old egg, so black and mottled it looked like something the devil would pop out, and it's this way cause it's salted HEAVILY and aged forever and i mean, that's just horrid. just gross. various strange and interesting eggs like that, all lined up at a slant and people would sort of browse and pick their eggy delight.

Originally posted by Wart
Life's too short-- -- to be eating hummus (what is that??)
Hummus is a sort of dip made of chick peas, garlic, and tahini. It's really good with pita bread - you should try it.

rich things are fine to have so long as you have them in moderation. the body is indeed about function but it is also about enjoying the finer things in life - we're more than animal and therefore should take advantage of that.
Oh I don't completly remove the "rich" items from my diet - I just save them for special occassions. I don't know. Greasy foods and tons of chocolate and cheese just don't really appeal to me anymore. I used to inhale tons of garbage, but it all began to taste the same and it wasn't very pleasant. If that makes me a health nut, then so be it.

if we were made to be so basic we would live in burrows in the ground and grunt. instead, we create community, connection, and pleasure via our enjoyment of food, among other things.
I love it when people create superfluous B.S.