smeg

Tools    

Yeah I actually guessed that it was something like that -- but, uh, thanks for describing it in such detail. You're using "smegma" incorrectly, though...it's related to the genitals, but it isn't the gentials themselves.

Okay, I've said enough.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by Steve N.
I love Marilyn. He blows bands like Drowning Pool (LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!!) out of the water.
Yes but hes got nothing compared to Tool, System of a Down, Mindless Self Indulgence, Powerman 5000, Primer 55, Sevendust or Static X. Comapred to those bands, espeically the first 3, hes crap.

As for Eminem, he does have talent. He's freestyle stuff is a hell of a lot better than alot of other peoples. Of course like almost anyone, I can name someone better. There's an underground rapper, another whitie, who goes by Eyedea. He is damn good. Damn good. He won Blaze Battle this year, if you know what that is.

Static X? Powerman 5000? You can't be serious!!!!! Manson walks all over them. He's not better than Tool or System of a Down though.

Eyedea's ill, his battle raps are insane. Other good white rappers: Necro and Cage. Eminem's wordplay is so sick though, especially on his freestyles. His ones with Stretch are very nice.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
Oh please, I know more about perverted Japanese sex than your poor little brain could ever wrap itself around! go buy some hentai and THEN talk to me. but don't tell OriginalP I said that ...

i'm not offended - remember, all I write and think about is sex. and, my dear friend, no true geisha would ever disgrace herself with a ping pong ball on a stage.

poor Chris, he doesn't want to explain about smegma. LOL ... PLite, since you're coming online to post here, just go look it up at one of those health advisor sites ... i'm sure you'll get a very thorough definition. it's boy related by the way. and rather nasty.

PLite if you sneak out you better watch out cause them crazy womens are gonna nab you and do terrible, sexual things to you. oh wait, maybe that's an incentive ...

Static X? Powerman 5000? You can't be serious!!!!! Manson walks all over them. He's not better than Tool or System of a Down though.

Eyedea's ill, his battle raps are insane. Other good white rappers: Necro and Cage. Eminem's wordplay is so sick though, especially on his freestyles. His ones with Stretch are very nice.
OK, maybe he is better than those two bands, but he's still not great. Few more bands better than him: Slipknot, Disturbed, Godsmack, and one of my favorite bands, Snot. Tis a pity Snot's lead singer isn't around anymore. That was a damn good band.

As for Necro and Cage. When listening to Necro I don't know whether to laugh or to be disgusted. Hoe Blow is a pretty gross song. Cage is good though. Gotta love a rapper who loves Kubrik. Agent Orange is a great song. The man's got a lot of talent being able to make a song that samples the score of A Clockwork Orange!

Originally posted by thmilin
go buy some hentai and THEN talk to me.
Yowie!

The original definition of smegma (that I read, that is) had it relating to females as well. I dunno if it was accurate or not, but it came out of a highly popular newsletters...so, I dunno. Dang, shouldn't PSenior teach you this stuff?

Slipknot suck, they aren't original at all, and their music sounds like small children beating on drums all day with their heroin addict daddy singing. Godsmack, are retarded. I haven't heard Snot or Disturbed. But I will say, that heavy metal bands nowadays have the best names. Snot? haha, that's terrible.

Smegma? This forum is becoming downright dirty!

I really didn't expect thmilin to be such a sexual deviant. But, live and let live I guess.

Oh, I have a feeling PSenior and thmilin know far too much for their own good. Is there no innocence anymore? Must the corrupted corrupt others? Anyway, yeah, this is one odd thread right now. For the record, though, I've listened to almost none of the bands/artists you've mentioned. And no, that doesn't bother me.

Slipknot suck, they aren't original at all, and their music sounds like small children beating on drums all day with their heroin addict daddy singing. Godsmack, are retarded. I haven't heard Snot or Disturbed. But I will say, that heavy metal bands nowadays have the best names. Snot? haha, that's terrible.
I will admit they suck, but like I said to you before, they are an aquired taste. Which is why I like them more than Manson. Disturbed is a funny band, because listening to some of the lyrics you'd think they were disturbed, but you can't help but think its all for show. Anyways. How can you say Godsmack or retarded? Ever heard the song Voodoo? Great song right there. Snot may not have the best name ever, but their songs just stick with you. Their funny and they have a political message they throw into almost every song. I was surprised to hear one of their songs in a movie trailer a while back, forgot what it was for though. Some superhero type movie, kinda like Mystery Men. Now that I think about it those last bands I mentioned are not better than Manson, I just like them more. Kinda like how Starship Troopers is not a good movie, but I like it alot.

It doesn't surprise me that you haven't listened to any of those band, Chris. You have to be really into that kind of music to like it. I'm surprised that Steve listens to some of it. I listen to alot of different music. I love all sorts of music.

I like all types of music, really. I find that music that's not as mainstream as your typical stuff can be a lot better. My cd collection has everyone from the Beatnuts to Bruce Springsteen to Underworld. I like music almost as much as I like movies.

What the??

Hahahah dont these guys have dirty minds, sunfroggers? anyhoo Pigsnie says there is no hope of me EVER getting into a sex show with my innocent little baby face so.... Pigsnie took me on a tourof a LOVE HOTEL!!!!

Wooohoooo, it is completely automated!!! No humans around! this electronic voice greets you HELLO when you enter the lobby and then this panel at the empty desk lights up showing all the rooms not in use. Pigsnie let me pick the room, I picked Jungle Affair-- and then we found the room easy. WOW, there were like plastic trees and plastic snakes and even a little creek with runnin water and then there was this huge hammock with a matress. i guess that is the love bed. there were even jungle noises & then a leafy mirror over the bed. There is a jacuzzi decorated with plastic ferns.

And then the phone rings and i hear a ladys voice on it and Pigsnie says stuff in japanese and then 2 minutes later, this little door opens & a neumatic tube comes flyin out with the bill!!! Pigsnie puts some money in the tube, pushes a couple of byttons & then off it went. After a bit, the tube comes swooshin through again like a bullet train and inside is some change & a souvenir Peekachu toy flashlight & a bag of candy!!! MAN Japan is brilliant just brilliant. You should all come here, I am goin to start learnin japanese as fast as possible, woooohoooooo

Lol! Oh the questions!!
You subscribe to popular newsletters about Smegma stuff?? Lol!
Totally automated. What do you mean by totally? Why do they sell toys and candy at a Love Hotel? Maybe I don't wanna know. You mean BigP actually ordered that? Rotfl! Could you please send up a toy and some candy? How does he know they sell that there? Maybe I really don't wanna know. What happened after that? Did you dress up like Tarzan? Lol!

Hahahah, TARZAN! Why didnt I think of that? there were 2 fake lepard outfits in the closet, I guess for playacting. Man the japanese think of evrything. And Pigsnie didnt order the Peekachu & the candy, he says all customers get them as hotel souvenirs. did I mention that the peekachu was wearin frilly panties, hahaha!!!

And I mean the hotel is really automated becuz we didnt see a livin soul in the place. You pick your room via this star trekky kind of instrument panel, you look at the photo of the room you want, take the elevator, then find your room which has a flashing light bulb over the door. The only other person in the hotel seemed to be that lady on the phone, I guess she was watchin us from somwhere else in the hotel. And I dont know how Pigsnie knows all this stuff but hes been coming to Japan for years so I guess nothin surprises him anymore. Ya know, he also smokes a lot more here than he does at home. [cough cough, die of seconhand smoke ..cough ] So what else did we do after darkest Africa? Huummm, we went to a room called Draculas palace!!Heehee, use your imagination, sunfrog!

Toomorow, we are goin to see bunraku and a Japanese mummy monk in a temple, you know, those guys who pickle themselves by eatin nothin but herbs & stuff before they die. COOL!!!

[Edited by PigsnieLite on 07-27-2001]

Female assassin extraordinaire.
Steve, is being a sexual deviant so bad?

"live and let live I guess. " - you sound so disappointed in me!

Chris, I'm not corrupting anyone ... yet ...

smegma I learned about in health class from a textbook in high school. i remembered it because I'm a pervert, it was gross, and I wanted to be sure and steer clear of it in future. it was solely related to male um ... jewels, and lack of cleanliness, plus the lack of a particular typical/ritual medical procedure. i'm sure if a girl never bathed you could technically figure it to be the same thing but at the same time it's in relation to a specific location and ... part.

ah PLite, Love Hotels are cool! weird, but amusing and enlightening at the very least. I've never been to one but yeah, I knew about them puppies. The Japanese really like to make sex as convenient, accessible, and FUN as possible. They have a strange mix of perversion plus a sort of carefree childlike earnestness about it, hence the little toy and candy and dress up and playful venues you'll find in each room ...

and hence the X-Rated Sailor Moon type business.

Whatever happened to the people that started this thread?!!? Where are they now!? They were strong posters for a bit, then they went on vacation and never came back!

They were eaten by a giant smeg monster called Smegzilla & are no more.