smeg

Tools    

Hi there, me Aranor and Kyra thought we'd start a thread so we could chat about how great we all are, no not really. basically we are all leavin so this a goodbye thread from us all :bawl: but not for long. we shall be back!
So Aranor, what do you wanna talk about?

wot a gr8 idea from me!
O, and by the way, after travelling to the realm of Santaiago Don Cuba, for a conference on who gats the right to own the mortal realm.............+ i won!! YAY.......and yes, i am disturbed, but if u wana give me a request, i will do my best!

Regards,
Aranor:laugh

WOW, has sum1 died in here?!......WE NEED REPLIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Aranor
wot a gr8 idea from me!
your idea?!? well i suggest we go off the subject of realms before somebody commits you. that somebody being me. i'll go get the straight jacket.

dont you think Smeg is just a great word. almost as good as spoon

They are REALLY comfortable, u cant scratch opr enythin!

I wonder y no1 is replying, do u think that they think that we think that they think we are mad?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, almost as good, but smeg takes the biscuit.(sorry, eny americans out there, 'cookie') which has given me an idea, cheerleaders ROCK, im not from England, or even this world i cum from Schanknarie, a distant world full of 'blue & purple hills', which THEN takes me onto another point, WHAT IS IT WIV EMINEM?!

why am i friends with you?

Possibly its cuz...................I RULE YOU ALL AND YOU HAVE TO BOW DOWN TO ME ARANOR THE GREAT......... sorry, i had a bad childhood (or still having, i cnt remember!) my mind is full of Maralyn Manson, who by the awy, 'Rocks' (pun intended!)

why am I friends with you?

Hummmm, this must be the girl badger thread. Check it out, thmilin!!!

Uh, we don't say "takes the cookie", we say "takes the cake" but I think I like "takes the biscuit" now. I never heard that before. What's a smeg? Why are you mad at us?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally posted by Aranor
my mind is full of Maralyn Manson, who by the awy, 'Rocks' (pun intended!)
What a bad person. He makes some decent, and i stress decent, music. He is nowhere near as good as half of the people he goes on tour with.

I love Marilyn. He blows bands like Drowning Pool (LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!!) out of the water. But I'll tell you, I like Eminem too. The man is an incredibly talented rapper, and anyone with a halfway sick sense of humor has to laugh at some of the things he says. Of course, offstage he's a colossal prick, but we take the good with the bad.

Anyone who makes their money through shocking others, annoys me. Sure, Eminem and Manson have some talent, but they're wasting it by drawing attention to themselves with outrageous things, rather than letting their music draw attention for them through quality.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
shutup PLite, I so knew you were going to say that!

umm, what the heck is smeg? the only reason I came to the thread was cause that word reminded me of another, more physical word ...

mwahaha

meh.

Yes, it derives from that "other" word. It's sort of an alternative swear word...made popular through the British comedy "Red Dwarf" -- I liked it quite a bit as an alternative curse, until I found out what word it was "related" to...now I refrain from using it in fear that someone present will know what it very nearly means, thus putting myself in an akward situation...

...aw, to hell with it: smeg, smeg, smeg, smeg, smeg.

So whats this smeg word? Its probly disgustin. I would ask Pigsnie but Im not speakin to him at the mooment becuz I am pissed he wont take me to one of those weirdoo sex shows with the ping pong balls. I would like sneak out but Im afraid Ill get lost & i cant understand anyones English.

Um, the word it's related to is smegma -- which is related to the genitals. That's all such an innocent mind should hear right now. Ping pong balls? What the? Don't tell me...please don't.

I should really be in bed by now but OK you dragged it out of me TWT, hahaha. you are very persistent.

In the sex show this geisha comes out on stage and 10 feet away is this bulls eye target. the geisha squats (shes naked beneath) and then she puts these ping pong balls in her ummmm, smegma and then she like shoots it out using her smegma muscles. and if shes really good she should hit the bulls eye every time. Theres also this similar thing with flags of the world. Ok now Thmilin will be mad at me becuz I have described somethin degradin to women but Pigsnie says this is what goes on in japanese sex shows & I should think more wholesome thoughts.