Slight change to how attachments/thumbnails work

Tools    

BTW, do you have stats on how many of us use IE,Chrome,Firefox and other browsers? Just out of curiosity.
The numbers on this will vary a lot depending on what time frame we use, but if I use the data from the start of the New Year, it's roughly:
  • 47% Chrome
  • 29% Safari
  • 9% Firefox
  • 7% Internet Explorer (9% if you include Edge)

The numbers on this will vary a lot depending on what time frame we use, but if I use the data from the start of the New Year, it's roughly:
  • 47% Chrome
  • 29% Safari
  • 9% Firefox
  • 7% Internet Explorer (9% if you include Edge)
Thanks...and I'm surprised, I would have thought Internet Explore, Chrome and Firefox would be more or less tied. Not many of us Firefox users Aren't you glad I don't use Opera (it never rendered websites correctly for me, but I haven't used it in years.)

I've been trying out the new Insert feature for inserting photos into my post. I noticed I often will still get the thumbnail Attachments at the bottom of the post. But not always. I think I have it figure out that if I go back and edit my post, the thumbnail Attachments at the bottom then appears, it also does it if I preview my post first (at least I think). Is that just my Firefox doing that, or is that the way it is?

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_icon.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	29699  

You should only be getting the thumbnail if you're using an IMG tag and putting the entire image URL instead, rather than the attachfull tab with just the ID inside (which is what gets added with the Insert link). For example, this last post is the former.

On my last post, I uploaded that image from my computer and used the Insert button. I didn't edit it at first but still got the thumbnail at the bottom. However I did move the inserted image tag and centered it. Is that why it did it?

Ah, yeah, you're actually changing all this stuff with the moving around. I guess you're using the full WYSIWYG editor? That must be why. Putting center tags around it should be fine, but I think whatever else you're doing is probably "converting" it to the image's URL.

Ah, yeah, you're actually changing all this stuff with the moving around. I guess you're using the full WYSIWYG editor? That must be why. Putting center tags around it should be fine, but I think whatever else you're doing is probably "converting" it to the image's URL.
Ahh, I figured it was something I was doing It's easy to use actually and I'm glad you added the insert feature.

Thanks. Some rough edges still, as your issue suggests, but at least people have the option of embedding quickly without a bunch of open/copy/paste/close nonsense.