President Trump

Tools    

Ahh yes. The definitive evidence that proves all us liberals and eggheads wrong. Forget the investigations and data; James Woods tweeted a video he found on a conservative "echo chamber" website. One video. Dear God in Heaven.

Ahh yes. The definitive evidence that proves all us liberals and eggheads wrong.
Excuse me? Who said that?

Originally Posted by Dexter007
Forget the investigations and data; James Woods tweeted a video he found on a conservative "echo chamber" website.
Evidence is evidence.

I'm not going to dispute 2+2=4 just because somene shows me vintage footage of Hitler giving his blessing to mathematics. The source is only relevant to the motive and liklihood said evidence if false.

Are you suggesting that Conservative Report faked this video, @Dexter007?

Are we great yet? If not... is there like a time limit until our greatness will be restored?

So now Donald McDumb-Dumb wants to undo all the climate change stuff? Bring back coal? I mean...I understand that he has supporters but...how can people actually defend this? Am I in the Twilight Zone? In WHAT universe is INCREASING pollution seen as a GOOD thing? I mean--many of his supporters are actually DEFENDING this.

It's as if Trump actually wants to take us back to the stone age in everything. "Make America Ancient Again".

Are we great yet? If not... is there like a time limit until our greatness will be restored?
Oh, you thought he meant great of US. *Guffaws* How silly of us to think that he meant great of US Americans...no no, my friend--he meant "great" in HIS eyes.

And Trump is loving the "greatness":

-Racial hate crimes on the rise that he curiously never utters a word of condemnation against

-KKK rising up feeling it's (their quote): "Our time to rise again"

-Wagon wheel industry being revived to "bring back jobs"

-All immigrants, regardless of legal status, being painted as "the bad guys" (Until they're needed on his winery plantations for work, apparently)

-Twitter stocks soaring because of all the traffic he brings to it

-It is easier than ever for a mentally unstable person to purchase a gun

-Funding for "unimportant" things like education being flushed down the tubes so that the already stupid new generation can pave the way to even more stupid offspring (Hey, Trump doesn't like to read--unless it's a tweet--so why would HE care if the new generations don't read or learn?)

Yep...America is "great" again...in Trump's view, at least.

*Sigh*....God help us all...

So now Donald McDumb-Dumb wants to undo all the climate change stuff? Bring back coal? I mean...I understand that he has supporters but...how can people actually defend this? Am I in the Twilight Zone? In WHAT universe is INCREASING pollution seen as a GOOD thing? I mean--many of his supporters are actually DEFENDING this.
I could address this if I wasn't friggen' blocked.

Ahh yes. The definitive evidence that proves all us liberals and eggheads wrong. Forget the investigations and data; James Woods tweeted a video he found on a conservative "echo chamber" website. One video. Dear God in Heaven.

Yeah it really sucks when people use one small thing to condemn a whole party. Don't you wish that nonsense would stop?

-Racial hate crimes on the rise that he curiously never utters a word of condemnation against

-KKK rising up feeling it's (their quote): "Our time to rise again"
Because it's nothing to do with him, he's a civic nationalist, not an ethno-nationalist. It was the party he ran against that brought identity politics to the table.

Speaking of the KKK, who taught them to be so racially inclusive?

Yeah it really sucks when people use one small thing to condemn a whole party. Don't you wish that nonsense would stop?
On thing I hate is snap judgment party-labeling. For instance, I've been called a "Dem" and "Libby" in the past in other places for saying something negative about Trump and I'm neither of those things. People just assume that all Trump haters are Democrats and Liberals. I have a friend who is Republican and he hates Trump but was called a "Libby" for it.

On thing I hate is snap judgment party-labeling. For instance, I've been called a "Dem" and "Libby" in the past in other places for saying something negative about Trump and I'm neither of those things. People just assume that all Trump haters are Democrats and Liberals. I have a friend who is Republican and he hates Trump but was called a "Libby" for it.
We have a distinct lack of moderation in this country, and it stems into our politics big time. Just take the middle class as a quick easy example. Both parties would have you believe the other is killing the middle class with their fiscal policies. The middle class has more and are living a lifestyle that would have seemed like a pipe dream 20 or 30 years ago. I didn't grow up with cable TV, cell phone, internet, or two cars in the driveway, and my father was a small business owner. My kids will have all those things and probably more. We are spoiled rotten but you politicians would have you believing we are paupers.

We have a distinct lack of moderation in this country, and it stems into our politics big time. Just take the middle class as a quick easy example. Both parties would have you believe the other is killing the middle class with their fiscal policies. The middle class has more and are living a lifestyle that would have seemed like a pipe dream 20 or 30 years ago. I didn't grow up with cable TV, cell phone, internet, or two cars in the driveway, and my father was a small business owner. My kids will have all those things and probably more. We are spoiled rotten but you politicians would have you believing we are paupers.
Reminds me I saw people ripping into Fox News over this on Twitter not that long ago. Facts are offensive.

Reminds me I saw people ripping into Fox News over this on Twitter not that long ago. Facts are offensive.

It really is unbelievable how skewed we have become. I'm not saying there is no poverty in this country but we have a perverted view of what that looks like. I think our excess is very emblematic of where we are politically. Extremism has become who we are.

The Clintons should accept the fact that only Bill had the intelligence, charisma and political skills to become President of the United States. They'll never be in the White House again.

Hillary and Chelsea simply aren't able to connect with people like Bill could. It's time for the Democrats to move on and look for more effective and resonating Party Leadership.