Nedstarks 100 Action Movies Countdown.

→ in
Tools    

60 Indiana Jones and The Temple Of Doom
For the Temple Of Doom Lovers here is temple of doom at number 60. I guess it could be higher but I myself am good with it here

58 Smokey and The Bandit
Im glad this made the MOFO list at 99 so dont need too explain why its in an action countdown but i always considered Smokey and The Bandit action comedy at its best.

57 Red Sonja
Love this movie and while it needs an update remake badly I dont want them to botch this up like Conan was. No fault to Momoa who was pretty good as Conan.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
60 Indiana Jones and The Temple Of Doom
For the Temple Of Doom Lovers here is temple of doom at number 60. I guess it could be higher but I myself am good with it here

Indiana Jones and The Temple Of Doom is my least favorite of the trilogy because it's a bit too dark and graphic for me, but it's still a good movie overall.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
58 Smokey and The Bandit
Im glad this made the MOFO list at 99 so dont need too explain why its in an action countdown but i always considered Smokey and The Bandit action comedy at its best.

I don't know why some people don't consider Smokey and The Bandit an action movie, but I do, and I voted for it in the Action Movies Countdown.

55 Lethal Weapon 3
Probably Only action series I liked all 4 movies of in the 80s. Lethal Weapon was a better series then Die Hard but Die Hard has a better overall First movie in action movie ever.

53 Taken
Great Liam film for we always knew that Liam could handle a bad ass role so easily if given the proper chance.

52 X-Men 2 X-Men United
In my opinion second best X-Men Movie after First Class then its X-Men 1, Deadpool, Days Of Future Past, X-Men 3, The Wolverine, and Apoclypse In that order for X-Men films

51 Star Wars Episode 7 The Force Awakens
I have no problem putting this movie here but not in my top 20 for I need too give this years movies time to soak in a bit first.

50 Man Of Steel.
I know many dont like Man of Steel but its hardly the worst Superman film to be made. Man Of Steel visually is one of the best comic book films i have seen yet. The Marvel fans want the films too feel like failures but DC 3 films have earned respectible numbers and I would hardly call near 800 million world wide for there last 3 films a flop. They just have not found there well liked Iron Man film to make there franchise seem a threat yet.

I am the Watcher in the Night
I did not expect the Rundown to be a top 100 in anything lol

"I need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle"

I am the Watcher in the Night
50 Man Of Steel.
I know many dont like Man of Steel but its hardly the worst Superman film to be made. Man Of Steel visually is one of the best comic book films i have seen yet. The Marvel fans want the films too feel like failures but DC 3 films have earned respectible numbers and I would hardly call near 800 million world wide for there last 3 films a flop. They just have not found there well liked Iron Man film to make there franchise seem a threat yet.

MOS needed 800 mill just to break even but anyway, what? A top 100 action movie with 8 minutes of the fight we actually wanted to see and then 15 mins of rubbish no one wanted to see. The rest of the 3 hours is basically Batman being moody and WW looking over her shoulder.

Terrible movie. If you wanted a DC film on the list you might as well have gone with SS which not only had more action but was overall better than this pile of ...

49 From Russia With Love.
For some reason I have seen this Connery Bond Film the most but Still feel Goldfinger slightly better film. Goldfinger seems more special when watch limited viewings as possible.