Nedstarks 100 Action Movies Countdown.

→ in
Tools    

I dont know how you can rate so many things.

i have trouble deciding which is better out of 2 things.

76 Bad Boys
This was good solid cop flick the sequel not so much. Its not Lethal Weapon or anything but Bad Boys was a good action flick and Martin and Will work good together.

75 Patriot Games
Best Tom Clancy adapted movie and Ford was king for years in action movies. I wouldnt say ford made many bad action movies or any movie really except for Hollywood Homicide maybe.

74 Thunderball
In my opinion this is the 6th best Bond film overall and Connerys 3rd Best Bond Film. Connery just was always Bond for me and while I think Brosnan was always meant too be bond and played him the best modern wise but Connery was the first and the best.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
75 Patriot Games
Best Tom Clancy adapted movie and Ford was king for years in action movies. I wouldnt say ford made many bad action movies or any movie really except for Hollywood Homicide maybe.

I agree on both points. 1) Patriot Games is a great movie. 2) Hollywood Homicide isn't.

73 Speed
I kinda only like Keanu in small doses at best but his acting in this and John Wick is some movies i really liked him in. He was also good in 47 Ronin. But really for me Speed was the movie where he stopped being the guy from being Bill and Ted before The Matrix films.

72 In The Line Of Fire
Before the current endless attempts at those white house actions movies there was In The Line Of Fire done right and by Clint Eastwood.

71 Kingdom Of Heaven
My only problem with the movie is that Liam Neeson died too soon and Irons we never got too see him do some serious sword play fighting. Other then that i liked this movie.

70 The Terminator
Still think some of these i even have are sci fi films but I have come too realize that Action films are kinda the back bone of what makes some sci fi great.
This is probably also one of the best Monster Flicks going cause no matter ow you slice it a serial killer robot should be a Monster movie genre as well.

69 Karate Kid Part 2
One of my favorite sequel movies ever and I dont care if some may not consider it action based enough The First 2 Karate Kid movies were great movies i watched when i was a kid.

70 The Terminator
Still think some of these i even have are sci fi films but I have come too realize that Action films are kinda the back bone of what makes some sci fi great.
This is probably also one of the best Monster Flicks going cause no matter ow you slice it a serial killer robot should be a Monster movie genre as well.

The Terminator is a great sci-fi/action movie, but I think calling it a "monster movie" is a bit of a stretch.

69 Karate Kid Part 2
One of my favorite sequel movies ever and I dont care if some may not consider it action based enough The First 2 Karate Kid movies were great movies i watched when i was a kid.

The Karate Kid and The Karate Kid Part II are both action movies IMO, but while The Karate Kid Part II is a good movie, it isn't as good as the first movie.

But it's interesting that you called The Karate Kid Part II one of your "favorite sequel movies ever" right after posting The Terminator because I think Terminator 2: Judgment Day is one of the best sequels ever, and one of the few sequels that's even better than the first movie.

68 Captain America Winter Soldier.
I think this is one of the better Marvel Films only not as good as Avengers But Winter Solider is a solid second with Iron Man and Guardians Of The Galaxy after that. But Iron Man is still one of the best overall comic book movies.

67 The Matrix
I dont really care for the Matrix films but I put this in because a lot of people love the original Matrix Film.

66 Exit Wounds
Most liked the Under Seige films as Seagalls best films but I really liked Exit Wounds and is probably one of my favorite ones he did.

65 Mad Max Fury Road
Want to be clear I think Fury Road does belong on the list and am good with it be ranked above Winter Soldier I just think both deserve to be on the list of 100 Action Films.

61Ghostbusters
I suppose normally this would not make an action movie list but I just think it fits as an a action comedy or a sci fi comedy as well.