Nedstarks 100 Action Movies Countdown.

→ in
Tools    

I've seen quite a few of these films and may have even voted for one of them in Omni's countdown.

I generally dislike most fantasy films, so I didn't care at all for Underworld. I also generally dislike most war movies, so I didn't like Black Hawk Down either. I know I've seen The Hunt for Red October but don't remember it well. I'm pretty sure I saw Die Another Day. I know I've seen a Bond movie with Brosnan and I think it was that one. Didn't care for it at all. The Mask of Zorro is a good bit of fun (and Banderas was pretty damn hot back then). True Lies is even more fun.

And then there's a movie I really love and one I really, REALLY hate.

Westerns are very hit or miss with me, but The Quick and the Dead is one of my all time favorite movies. Russell Crowe (in chains ) and Leonardo DiCaprio? Hell yeah.

Then there's 300. I hate that movie so very, very much. I hate the look of it. I really, really hate the style of it. I don't like Gerard Butler. At all. Not even a little. I love swords and sandals flicks and I figured I didn't have anything to lose so I blind bought it with some Amazon rewards points. It's been nine years since I did that I still want my points back.

Speaking of Sword and Sandle movies Did anyone see King Arthur in 2004 I liked that movie but then again I like Faqua movies or however you spell his name. He made this, training day, tears of the sun and the Magnificent 7 remake.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
85 Die Another Day
I pretty much loved Brosnan s Bond but decided too only include 2 Films because there are 5 Bond films total in the action movie countdown. I know many wont like using Bond because there is so many. I think any spy drama is a copy of Bond and you wont find pretender american pretend bonds on this list sorry to say.
Die Another Day nor the other Brosnan Bond films were not as bad as people say.

I loved Pierce Brosnan as James Bond, but unfortunately his Bond movies weren't very good. Each of his movies have some good scenes, but overall, the movies left a lot to be desired. I think the exception is GoldenEye, which is a great movie.

84 The Hunt For Red October
One of the best casts in a film and I like the Jack Ryan films and character but only with Ford and Baldwin. This also is one of the best Submarine movies ever made. OnLy U-571 Was better.

The Hunt for Red October is probably the best of the Jack Ryan movies.

I really admire you choice to add Bloodsport because in my opinion that showcased how badass JCVD really is!

83 Beastmaster
I liked this movie a lot when its was on several times in TNT at late night or evenings on sunday. The scariest creatures was those eagle worshiping fluid suckers that look like the moth man and spawn had a baby.

82 Man In The Iron Mask
My sisters favorite Malkovich movie and I have not seen the classic one so for me the musketeers in this movie was the best cast in a musketeer film.

81 Lethal Weapon 4
My second favorite Lethal Weapon movie from the original film. The movie ends the series well at the end but whos kidding we would have loved more of these two.
Also do cheak out the new tv show Lethal Weapon on wed nights.

80 Con Air
This was one of Cage really better movies not as good as National Treasure, Snake Eyes or The Rock but this movie was solid and I didnt hate Cusack in this movie.

Malkovich makes a good villain and should go back too that as a comci book something Villain. But oddly enough he likes doing weird character roles

83 Beastmaster
I liked this movie a lot when its was on several times in TNT at late night or evenings on sunday. The scariest creatures was those eagle worshiping fluid suckers that look like the moth man and spawn had a baby.

I haven't seen BeastMaster, but I saw Marc Singer on the TV show "Beauty and the Beast" recently. and he was almost unrecognizable.

81 Lethal Weapon 4
My second favorite Lethal Weapon movie from the original film. The movie ends the series well at the end but whos kidding we would have loved more of these two.
Also do cheak out the new tv show Lethal Weapon on wed nights.

I know that I've seen all four Lethal Weapon movies, and I know that I liked the first two movies, but it's been a long time since I've seen them, so they all seem to blend together in my mind.

79 Fantastic Four
I liked this movie more now that i look back on it compared too the reboot which was the worst thing i ever saw in a comic book film. This film was lots and fun and had good action in it.

78 The House Of Flying Daggers
During this time Zhang films were really good and while its not Crouching Tiger awesomeness this movies was really good.

77 Robocop
Robocop is a great classic and am so tired of people today thinking 80s movies need remade like they were 1930s films or something. While Robocop is not sleak and awesome as what we would get today or in Terminator movies. Robocop is still an amazing 80s in all its glory films that just could not be remade and some films cannot be remade not matter what can be done on a computer.

79 Fantastic Four
I liked this movie more now that i look back on it compared too the reboot which was the worst thing i ever saw in a comic book film. This film was lots and fun and had good action in it.

I thought the 2005 version of Fantastic Four was a great movie, and I still don't understand why so many people hated it. It has such a great blend of action and humor.