Movie of the Month: Home Base Thread

Tools    

Movie of the Month
Host Schedule, Links & Info

When you host a Movie of the Month, it's your show and you're the boss!...Your job as a host is to keep the thread active, talk it up, discuss the movie and have fun, with it

I'm like a barkeep and I'll keep things flowing....but it's you guys who actually make this happen!

There will be Podcast for many of the movies done by Yoda, Slappydavis & Bluedeed. These are fun to listen to and these guys really know their movie stuff.

Written by False Writer:
Movie of the Month is a...forum activity that grants a member the opportunity to host their own thread, that thread puts a movie he/she holds dear to their heart onto the MotM pedestal for all other MoFos to see. For the duration of the month, members are highly encouraged to view and/or discuss the movie that member has chosen...Once that month has ended, then a new host will be chosen with a new movie and a new journey begins for us all!
Overview:
  • All hosts and movies will be announced in this thread.
  • If you wish to become a host, say so here and you'll be placed on the schedule.
  • All past MotM threads will be archived here.
  • If you have any questions for anything MotM related, post them here.
  • Everyone gets a turn at picking a movie of the month and being the host. You can pick any movie you want.

A Big Thanks to False Writer for creating the Movie of the Month!

Hey Slappy, good to see ya.....I hope people will participant and keep it active enough to be viable. It's really a team effort.

All of the films that have been previously chosen for the Movies of the Month, were ALL well worth watching! The cool thing about this MotM is it gives everybody a chance to have the spotlight, so to speak.

There will be a June MotM and that should be announced in just a couple days. Then it's your turn! I'm curious as to what you will pick

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Thanks! and great choice GBG. I added your MotM, Steven Spielberg's Always (1989)
to the Current Host list. Should be a great month

Thank You.

The podcast are done by Yoda, Slappydavis and Bluedeed. None of the host have ever done a podcast.....But if GBG can get a mic, she can record herself singing for SC's music tournament I like to hear that!

The podcast are done by Yoda, Slappydavis and Bluedeed. None of the host have ever done a podcast.....But if GBG can get a mic, she can record herself singing for SC's music tournament I like to hear that!

Nope, that's not going to happen either. Trust me, nobody wants to hear me sing.

I thought if you pick the movie, you're part of the podcast?
I guess you could be part of the podcast if you want to be, but I'm pretty sure that Yoda, Slappydavis and Bluedeed have done all the previous Movie of the Month podcasts.

Excuse me, but I wanna know the real deal: I thought if you pick the movie, you join Yoda and someone else for a podcast to talk about the movie?

Excuse me, but I wanna know the real deal: I thought if you pick the movie, you join Yoda and someone else for a podcast to talk about the movie?
Seriously, SC it would be great if you host a movie. I can't speak for Yoda but I bet he would be up for letting you in on the podcast.

I thought that's how it went down. I thought if you pick the movie, you do a podcast to talk about it. Seems more interesting than letting people who don't have much invested in the film talk about it for awhile.

I'm not sure 'cause I haven't really listened to the podcasts. I'm sick of that "Kill Bill" music that plays before they start.