Rest in Peace Luna

Tools    

I will be taking off for a while everyone. I got horrible news this, morning my grandaughter Luna Marie has passed away. I hope to come back, but I am not sure how things will go. Thank you all for your friendship.

I will miss you and all the things we will never experience my darling Luna.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Oh dear! I'll be praying for you all, for peace eventually. I can't imagine what happened, but this is devastating news. Come back here when you can, even if only to vent and complain and ask for more prayer (which you will get, always)....

We love ya, buddy.

I will be taking off for a while everyone. I got horrible news this, morning my grandaughter Luna Marie has passed away. I hope to come back, but I am not sure how things will go. Thank you all for your friendship.

I will miss you and all the things we will never experience my darling Luna.
That is such terrible news not really sure what i can say that could ease your pain we all love you here and I feel that I know your lovely, loving family, this is surely the saddest things that could happen we all love you here and if there is anything I can do I am here for you, I am a good listener also know how you are all feeling having lost a child myself many years ago, I wish I could give you and your family a big Hug, my thoughts are with you all, I send loving thoughts

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm so sorry, 7th. She looks so cute in the photo above. I know you already do, but stay tight with your family and when you're ready, we'll be here.

R.I.P. Luna

Thank you for the kind words everyone, this is the toughest thing I have ever had to face and I have been through a hell of a lot. It appears as if Luna was a victim of SIDS, but still awaiting official report. My daughter is so hurt right now and I have no way to help her this time around. Sorry to burden you guys with my pain, but it does feel good to share. I will check my PMs occasionally, I cleaned my inbox out because it was full so feel welcome to message me.

Dionne

I have no words. Very sad news. I hope to see you again buddy, I'll be here when you need me to make you laugh with a fart joke or two. That's really all I have to offer.

You are not burdening us at all, this is a terrible thing and if sharing helps do it. This is the hardest thing for anyone to face you are helping your daughter by being there

The Adventure Starts Here!
Be there for your daughter, yes! And always remind her that there was nothing she could have done. SIDS is insidious and it can mess with the parents' minds. Just love your daughter and let her vent. She will need someone to lean on and Luna's father is in his own pain, I'm sure, and might not be able to help her like her daddy can.

Nebbs is right. Please share as needed -- privately, here, wherever helps you!! This place is nothing if not a tight-knit community.

That's the most awful thing I have ever read in all of my 9 years at Movie Forums.

I am truly shocked and sorry, Dionne. The first thing I saw was Mark F saying "R.I.P. Luna" and my heart broke.

Take care as best as you can.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
omgees, i am speechless and cannot find the right words I want to convey. all i can think is i am sorry for your loss and we are here for you. you take the time to grieve for Luna and be there for your family. Especially, your daughter. she is going to need you more than ever. i am sending you a giant hug for everyone in the family. i will be praying for you all to have the strength for the next few days,weeks, and months. i am here if you need someone to talk to. i can listen, as you type. hugs, big man!!!

I didn't see this until now. That's terrible news, Dionne. All the best getting through it. I can't imagine there's anything particularly comforting anyone can say, so I'll just say that I'll be thinking of you and your family. God Bless, man.

The Funeral will probably be on weds or thurs and will be an evening ceremony. We will be writing wishes and thoughts on ballons and letting them go. I know it may sound silly, but everyone is invited, even if it is just in thought. Thanks once again for kind words on here and in PM. Love all of you guys.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
So sorry to hear that, man. I know what it's like to lose a young family member, and it's never easy. My thoughts are with your family.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

The Funeral will probably be on weds or thurs and will be an evening ceremony. We will be writing wishes and thoughts on ballons and letting them go. I know it may sound silly, but everyone is invited, even if it is just in thought. Thanks once again for kind words on here and in PM. Love all of you guys.
I will be there in thought

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
So very sorry 7thson. Being there for your daughter is the best thing you can do. Our thoughts are with you.

Obviously there's nothing I can say, 7th, I'm so sorry to hear this truly terrible news. Just take care of yourself and I offer you my deepest and most sincere condolences.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Words on a page really aren't an adequate way to convey things like this but I've got tears in my eyes reading this.

My deepest condolences to you and your family, buddy.