What am I watching at work?

Tools    

This is just a simple game, I take a picture of a movie I am playing on my computer at work. You see if you can guess from the picture what the movie is. Sorry if it is a bit blurry , but it is a cheap digital camera . I will start off with an easy one to get it going.

Please name the Movie, the Director, the year it was released, and your 4 star rating of it. Also any comments on the film would be welcome also. I enjoy finding out what others like and dislike.

Thanks Here is first picture:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	pic1.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	49.1 KB
ID:	3666  

Office Space (1999 - Mike Judge)
GRADE: B+
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Wow that was fast, nice job. When Office Space is over I will post another. This is a one of my favorite comedies. The "I don't care" attitude from Peter (Ron Livingston) is great.

"You see Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care."

The Emperor of Ice Cream
Get back to work!

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Shaolin
Get back to work!
Party pooper!!!

Originally Posted by 7thson
Funny, too bad I am the owner and I dont have to. That and I watch movies while I am working.
I hope you aren't a surgeon.