Old Youtube Videos

Tools    

I remember around 2006 I watched a few funny and creative videos that I still remember to this day However I have been unable to find them ever since. It would be a great trip back to memory lane if I ever saw them again. This was the first time I discovered Youtube.

One of the videos was about some guy who was a spy and he had every finger removed on one of his hands except for his middle finger which he used as some kind of gadget and I remember he had a mustache.

One of them was an animation about some flying poo superhero thing.

And I remember a couple of video about Santa and one of them was a video explaining how Santa is a terrible person and that he should be skinny and wear blue instead of red.
One other Santa video showed Santa burning his Christmas cards and shooting people.

The bad Santa remembers the pilot for South Park, it was popular at the time. The flying turd is a later character of South Park.

The bad Santa remembers the pilot for South Park, it was popular at the time. The flying turd is a later character of South Park.
Don't think he's talking about Jesus vs Santa or Jesus vs Frosty. And Mr Hankey doesn't fly haha.

**** embodies cynicism

I found one of them thanks to a awesome tool I found on Google, that allows you to search for uploads from any period of history. I'm surprised this only has just under 40,000 views.

I was thinking that the South Park poo thing might get referenced haha.