I'm looking for a movie

Tools    

Hey guys, a friend and I are looking for an oldschool sex comedy that fit's in with she's out of my league, American pie etc.

The plot of the movie basically goes like this: There's this nerd in high school that always has a farting competition with his very obese friend. On one day they have history(atleast I think so) test and the hot girl from class is cheating with a cheatsheet that's hidden in her skirt. The sheat falls out and the teacher finds it and asks to whom it belongs. The nerd catches the fall for the hot girl and subsequently tells the whole class all the answers on the test. The hot girl wants to thank the nerd and invites him to his house. Just before the nerd leaves for the hot girls house, he trips over a sprinkler and hits his head. When he finally arrives at the hot girls house, her (ex) jock boyfriend catches wind of the nerd's invite. He goes over but gets knocked out by the nerd. After this short fight the hot girls wants to thank the nerd by letting him have sex with a stripper with huge boobs. The nerd turns down the stripper because he's in love with the got girl. The hot girl now likes the nerd even more and has sex with him. After the sex the nerd wakes up and realises that he has been knocked out by tripping over the sprinkler. And it was all just a dream, but when he arrives at the hot girls house, he finds out that the dream was actually a vision. And that he's going to knock out the jock and eventually have sex with the hot girl.

If this sounds familliar to any of you guys and know the title of the movie. Please let us know, we've been to the deep trenches of the internet to find this movie but we didn't.

Thanks a lot!

~the darkside~

Thanks man, but that's not the one.

Sex And The Teenage Mind (2002)

Shameful Coward
"Sex And The Teenage Mind" is exactly what you are looking for