Female Beauty We Appreciate

Tools    

Zotis, does she have a lot of running scenes where she "shows off" endowment wise (if you know what I mean and think you do).

BTW, great pic!
The problem is there are just too many characters and none of them are developed very much. So the screen time is divided between dozens of characters effectively reducing them all to minor roles. It feels more like she's along for the ride and they're all having a theme park adventure. She wears this tank top throughout the movie which accentuates her bust, and there are no strong acting performances. Samuel L. Jackson and John C. Reilly have the more dialogue driven dramatic scenes which come closest to significant acting performances, but it's really just not that kind of a movie. It's more about the special effects and thrilling action. I think Brie Larson was the most talented actor there, but they didn't make use of her acting, only her breasts.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Soheir Ramzy
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wow, you're good.

Quite boobalicious, isnt she. Ha! Boobalicious must be a real word. No spelling correct.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Looks like the Middle-Eastern version of Shelley Winters (boobalicious isn't in my dictionary, but it's in my mind)

Lovely pillows.

Looks like the Middle-Eastern version of Shelley Winters (boobalicious isn't in my dictionary, but it's in my mind)

Dude, Shelley Winters never looked like those -- er, that!

EDIT: Saunch, I had to double back when I realized you'd posted a pick of dear Monica! Wow!

I've heard the word boobalicious used for years. I think "Drive-In Movie Critic" Joe-Bob Briggs used it in his reviews and even on his late, lamented show. That's where I got the phrase "Enormous talents."

Free Fire looks interesting though:
Yes, it does...it's got two of my favorite things: Brie Larson and gunplay! Or with Brie, maybe I should say three of my favorite things? I kid! But only in the sense that Brie has a nice face, hair, all-over body, and acting talent also. So that would be more than three things. But, I digress...

Cynthia Fiallo:

This might just do nobody any good.
An actress that needs more highlighting - Carrie Coon.

She's deserving of all the awards for her work on The Leftovers and will likely be amazing on Fargo soon.

Carrie Coon is very nice indeed! I noticed you had a pic with the Getty Images watermark on it. In the past, if a pic had any watermark on it, it would disappear in a day or so. I'll be interested to see if this happens with your pic, because Getty Images has a lot of great pics. Also, the IMDB won't let you post pics, let alone any site with Data Base in the url. I think ALL pics should made available to anyone to post anywhere!

Wasn't sure where to put this, so...

... that look. Holy hell.

Saunch, I just saw this recently and you're right...she is a knockout! Dorothy Malone is her name and she was a pretty big star. I know her mostly from her later TV work, so this is the most stunning I've ever seen her. Gee, I wonder if she and Bogie, alone in the confines of the book store for an hour, with the booze, the rain, her glasses off and hair down, and his sudden interest...nahhh!

Yes, looked her up.

Wow, what a beauty.

I also feel like not enough people are talking about Bacall being 20 years old in that.