Man murders ex and records it on video

Tools    

Hi all,
I need helping finding the name of a movie I watched a few years ago. I saw it after 2000 but before 2016. I live in USA so it was considered a foreign film. I believe it was Spanish or Portuguese with subtitles. Small possibility it might be French as well.
The was a male teacher/professor who was accused of murdering his ex girlfriend/wife. they had lived together once but she had moved out. He had left a threatening message on her machine and perhaps stalked her for a while. He sent her a message/video? saying that he was going to kill her. She showed up at his place worried about him. He toyed with her a while making her think she was in danger and she became angry realizing he was playing with her. He then killed her on camera when she least suspected it. He was brought in for questioning, and he had the tape of her murder in his bag with him while in the police station. can anyone help me?

A friend found the title for me its called Killing Words (Palabras encadenadas) a Spanish language film from 2003
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_Words