MoFo Movie Weekends - Discussion and Calendar

Tools    

Excuse me, but I have already planned a chat room event for Halloween night and NO we are not watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Excuse me, but I have already planned a chat room event for Halloween night and NO we are not watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Yeah i'm against Nightmare Before Christmas as well. Watch that on Christmas when i've gotten bored of these chats please.

Well, do it through this thread... you can organise it all and I can easily put the dates and times and all that jazz into the 2nd and 3rd posts for you so everyone can then check in here when they want the info on the weekend scheduling.

You can totally organise it all and host the night

Well, do it through this thread...
Uh... I already made a thread yesterday.

Before this one appeared.

It can be known about in this thread, but there's already a thread to discuss what we'll watch.

Yoda or another mod if they get the chance should merge the threads then.
No. My thread's a separate thread to discuss what to watch.

OK. Vote Trick R Treat!
While that's better than Nightmare Before Christmas, let's not vote for it.

**** Trick R Treat.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I'll try my best to be there all 3 days. I kind of failed to show to LOTR.

Suspect's Reviews

I was thinking about a Pirates Of The Caribbean Weekend tbh.

Dead Men Tell No Tales is out in May 2017.
Now, ok the 4th one is a chalk and cheese movie, and the 2nd and 3rd ones, for some reason, aren't as well revered... but they do have fans.
I was thinking of April 2017, a month before the 5th movie comes out... the first two movies on a Saturday, then the 3rd and 4th movies on the Sunday?

Could be fun. Thoughts?

Why not?

We should open up the chatroom tomorrow and watch something.

Or maybe open the chatroom for the next Trump/Clinton debate!!!

I've had an idea for that 3rd post in this thread that I reserved as well.

Post #2 is for the schedule of "the next" movie weekend... and post 3 can be a calendar with the ones that are following. When the weekend in post #2 has been done and is over, I'll move the next one up from post 3 into 2, and put in the full schedule.

Make this thing a properly organised calendar of events for MoFo Weekends.

Posts 2 and 3 in this thread now updated.
Check them out from time to time so you can see if there's any new info or newly organised Weekends.

No doubt there'll be actual threads started for any organised weekend when it gets closer to the time, but posts 2 and 3 in here will be used as a kind of Calendar so nobody should get missed out or left out from a weekend they'd love to be at.