we're back baby!!!

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Well, you figure that most or some of the people on here would be somewhat mature enough to keep it real.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

OG darling i have missed you
So lads i want ages and which countries you live in!!!!

stop it Kyra!!!
and no we're not dead, hello new people! Where's Steve N? i demand to see Steve N!

I totally agree! U no, we have to wait a WHOLE 24 hrs to get ur replies! And why? Cuz u live in America and we, in England. And no, we don't say... cor blimey, gavna or bugger! Apart from that...

Originally posted by OG-
There some chics, and a guy, who were here earlier this summer then they all said they'd be back in 2 weeks, and never came back...
we didnt say two weeks did we? if we did, very sorry, we meant six. and Aranor, what in gods name are you talking about?

Originally posted by spdrcr
Well, you figure that most or some of the people on here would be somewhat mature enough to keep it real.
CAn sum1 pleaz tell me what this guy is talking about?! I spend most of my periods during the semester to write to u people and u doubt our maturity?! Who r u people?!

SteveN SteveN SteveN SteveN SteveN I demand to see you
(OG you know your the only one for me)

And no I wont stop flirting until someone other than you tells me to

I think im gonna open a new thread ALL about how we hate FRENCH...the subjet..bye!

oh i give up.Kyra, there is no hope for you. but you know what they say, if you cant beat em...
I DEMAND TO SEE STEVE N NOW!!!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by Aranor
Originally posted by spdrcr
CAn sum1 pleaz tell me what this guy is talking about?! I spend most of my periods during the semester to write to u people and u doubt our maturity?! Who r u people?!
You should of read backwards a little there buddy. We were having a completley different conversation about pics in our profiles. Yeah, that's right..we were'nt talking about you.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I thought you said two weeks. It was in that smeg thread thing you guys started before you left. It went on without you guys for a bit. It was mainly me and Steve talking about music.