Actors with the highest body count:

Tools    

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Interesting picture I found online.

Tomisaburo Wakayama got 150 of his kills from a single movie (that's insane). Even Arnold only had 74 from Commando, his highest for a single movie.

Did not expect Chow Yun-Fat to have more kills than Stallone. He's an underrated bad-ass in my opinion.

There aren't any women on this chart but the actress with the highest bag count is Uma Thurman (big surprise) with 77 kills. Chuck Norris isn't on here either, which I think is surprising. He only has 102 kills. Maybe he prefers to leave his victims alive?

If you want more here's more: moviebodycounts.com

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I cant believe someone actually sat there counting kills.

Schwarzenegger with 369?

I beg to differ... I reckon it's Domhnall Gleeson.

I mean, even Mark Hamill has a higher body count than that from his movies. Along with Star Wars, and playing The Joker, he's killed way more than that.
In Star Wars alone he killed 265,675, regular crew, 52,276 gunners, 607,360 troops, 30,984 stormtroopers, 42,782 ship support staff, and 180,216 pilots and support crew... with one single shot to the Death Star's exhaust pipe.

Peter Cushing though, playing Tarkin in A New Hope... killed, in Obi Wan's own words "millions" with a single hit on Alderaan.

General Hux however, played by Domhnall Gleeson in The Force Awakens... orders a shot from Starkiller Base at an entire solar system with multiple inhabited planets... killing potentially billions of people in the space of 15 seconds.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Those totals seem a little low
They do, don't they? Technically speaking I'd say the guy who pressed the button on the Death Star/Moff Tarkin would've killed the most people.

Henry Cavill and Michael Shannon probably have a tally in the hundreds, if not thousands as well.

I guess this is only counting deaths on-screen that are actually shown.

I mean, even Mark Hamill has a higher body count than that from his movies. Along with Star Wars, and playing The Joker, he's killed way more than that.
In Star Wars alone he killed 265,675, regular crew, 52,276 gunners, 607,360 troops, 30,984 stormtroopers, 42,782 ship support staff, and 180,216 pilots and support crew... with one single shot to the Death Star's exhaust pipe..
LMAO. Oh you Star Wars nerd, rattus!

Surprised not to see Liam Neeson on there

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

Surprised not to see Liam Neeson on there
How many does he kill stumbling around with a walking frame?

How many does he kill stumbling around with a walking frame?

this was my favourite scene from "Cockneys vs Zombies"

I was surprised by how not entirely awful this movie was.

I was surprised by how not entirely awful this movie was.
LMAO it was pretty bad but I loved it.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Crossing the line of bad taste here...why do you have to go there?
Sorry, but when someone mentions actors and killing, I always think of Matthew Broderick. I blame internet memes

Welcome to the human race...
Yeah, MovieBodyCounts only counts verifiable on-screen kills (as indicated in admittedly small font underneath their front page banner) so forget about listing anyone who blows up an entire planet with an undefined population. That's the kind of spurious logic that led to Guardians of the Galaxy being called the film with the highest body count recently.

I would imagine Steven Seagal has racked up a significant body count in his limitless warehouse of ******** direct-to-DVD movies.

The most loathsome of all goblins
Oh my god. That's going places. Please, nobody mention John Landis!
Is he the one who killed Jennifer Jason Leigh's dad along with two Chinese kids? Yeah, I guess he wins this round

Is he the one who killed Jennifer Jason Leigh's dad along with two Chinese kids? Yeah, I guess he wins this round
Many an internet fight has been started over whether or not he's a murderer.

I think Sean Bean has the biggest self body count