Harrison Fords facial scar, who else?

Tools    

Happy New Year from Philly!
Sarah Jessica Parker, charming actress but...

I am not a man so I have no problem with the nose; it's the mole that tends to grab my eye. Not literally of course

I am burdened with glorious purpose
Speaking of Harrison Ford, it seems that while working on Patriot Games, he was fighting with the villian, Sean Miller, played by the dreamy Sean Bean (sigh) and it seems the boat hook Ford was slinging actually hit Sean above his left eye.

It's not always easy to see the scar, but it's there. You can see it in this screen cap from Equilibrium (a film where Sean looks especially gorgeous).

Sean likes to tell the story that he was pretty unknown at the time and he returned to his hotel all bloody and the LA riots were going on and they didn't want to let him into his hotel. He kept trying to tell them, "But I got this from Harrison Ford!"

On a related note, I'm rather sad that Sean's career has been sort of at a standstill for a while. I miss him. I want to see him in something new!

Michael K Williams? his scar is a peach

is that real!? I thought it was make-up!
We miss you Omagh! You should have had your day!

is that real!? I thought it was make-up!
We miss you Omagh! You should have had your day!
No he was cut open in a bar fight on his 25th birthday. Marlo's scar is also real

No he was cut open in a bar fight on his 25th birthday. Marlo's scar is also real
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Interesting info here. A horse bit me when I was a wee lad and I have this eyebrow scar. Is that sexy?

Unless I've missed it, I'm surprised that no one's mentioned Darryl Hannah's (infamous) missing finger. Well, the tip of her left index finger, anyway.

Unless I've missed it, I'm surprised that no one's mentioned Darryl Hannah's (infamous) missing finger. Well, the tip of her left index finger, anyway.
Lee Van Cleef also had a missing fingertip--don't recall now which finger on which hand. I read somewhere once that he was going through a "trap door" on a fishing pier and the heavy door fell smashing his fingertip. But he also was badly injured in an auto crash at one point, so who knows? Anyway, I used to have fun trying to figure out if Van Cleef's roles were pre-finger-loss or after in his various film appearances.

Peter Falk and Jack Elam each have (had) a glass eye.

Speaking of Harrison Ford, it seems that while working on Patriot Games, he was fighting with the villian, Sean Miller, played by the dreamy Sean Bean (sigh) and it seems the boat hook Ford was slinging actually hit Sean above his left eye.

It's not always easy to see the scar, but it's there. You can see it in this screen cap from Equilibrium (a film where Sean looks especially gorgeous).

Sean likes to tell the story that he was pretty unknown at the time and he returned to his hotel all bloody and the LA riots were going on and they didn't want to let him into his hotel. He kept trying to tell them, "But I got this from Harrison Ford!"

On a related note, I'm rather sad that Sean's career has been sort of at a standstill for a while. I miss him. I want to see him in something new!
I love to watch Sean, specially if his the enemy. He plays the rule scary

there's a frog in my snake oil
If we're doing fingers, Harold Lloyd lost a thumb and forefinger when a prop bomb turned out to be live. He wore a prosthetic glove afterwards.

his scar always unnerves me but - good lord! - this guy is still so good looking with it. i honestly think it makes him even more remarkable. that and the fact that you cant help thinking a person that had his face split open needs a hug.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I think Tina Fey got that scar as a kid when some man went up to her with a knife, on her front lawn and just cut her.

Suspect's Reviews