Wedding Crashers
20.00%
2 votes
DodgeBall
0%
0 votes
Wild West Comedy Show
10 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Swingers was his best movie by far. It was the first time i saw him and i loved it. It was his rawest role i think.

Wild West is coming out tonight. I dont think it will be his best. I forgot starsky and Hutch! and Be Cool ahaha

I like Vince alright.

Of the few movies you listed, The Wedding Crashers is probably my favorite, especially his scenes with Isla Fisher. And I like Swingers, but for my money I enjoyed Made (2001) even more. Vince plays one of the most annoying human beings on the planet in that one, and he's just great at it. That first scene with Peter Falk giving them their instructions and per diem, I could watch that in a loop: hysterical. "This is my per diem?"

But if I had to pick just one Vince Vaughn performance and movie as a favorite thus far, I think I'd have to go with Clay Pigeons (1998). His Lester "The Molester" Long requires all of his brash, boisterous, obnoxious yet charming comedic stuff, plus he's also a gleeful, murderous psychopath. Certainly much more interesting than Gus Van Sant's unnecessary shot-by-shot Psycho remake, where Vince does his best but the whole project is doomed and frankly he's too big and intimidating physically for me to ever embody Norman Bates. But that physicality is perfect for the smiling wacko setting up Joaquin Phoenix's character in Clay Pigeons. My favorite scenes in that movie are his interaction with Janeane Garofalo's investigating FBI Agent, especially their conversation in the bar before she realizes he's the killer she's been looking for. Good stuff. Click
for the Clay Pigeons trailer.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Didn't Vince also have an appearance in Into the Wild?