Movie HALL of FAME Archives & Info

Tools    

I have an idea for a Hall of Fame, but I'm not sure if it would be allowed.

It would be a Twilight Zone episode Hall of Fame. The participants would nominate one episode of the show (it can be in the original series or in one of the remakes). Then, all the participants would watch the episodes and rank them at the end.

What do you guys think of this idea?

It would be a Twilight Zone episode Hall of Fame. The participants would nominate one episode of the show (it can be in the original series or in one of the remakes). Then, all the participants would watch the episodes and rank them at the end.

Not my thing but it’s a good idea and definitely “allowed”. Similar halls have been done with Simpsons and Looney Toons.

I love that idea and I would join of course! I'm a big fan of the original TZ. I kick myself for deleting all of my saved episodes of that show, I wanted the disk space...ergh what a mistake!

So yeah count me in. I already know a few episodes I'd consider. Maybe we could even do several episodes as they are under 25 minutes.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
like the cartoon/shorts we can do two nominations apiece and that does sound fun. Like CR I couple already come to mind from the original.

I'll see if I can finish up the 26th Hall of Fame this week (I only have one film left), so I can put up the Twilight Zone HoF this weekend.

Yep, they are. Let me know if you need a link.
Thanks, I'll take it.

I'll see if I can finish up the 26th Hall of Fame this week (I only have one film left), so I can put up the Twilight Zone HoF this weekend.
Sounds groovy!

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

I love this idea. I haven't watched "The Twilight Zone" in a long time, but I used to watch it a lot. It's a great show, and I think it would be fun to revisit it.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Nice

Out of curiosity, who here would be interested in joining it?
I would join a Twilight Zone HoF.

I love that idea and I would join of course! I'm a big fan of the original TZ. I kick myself for deleting all of my saved episodes of that show, I wanted the disk space...ergh what a mistake!
That's why I buy so many DVDs.

So yeah count me in. I already know a few episodes I'd consider. Maybe we could even do several episodes as they are under 25 minutes.
I agree that two episodes each would be a good idea, but keep in mind that there are some hour-long episodes.