MoFo Fantasy Football 2021 - The Season

Tools    

Matt Brieda with 2 touchdowns for Buffalo so far today. That's fun!

And then Buffalo gets a free touchdown and it goes to Moss. That'll probably do it for Spualding this week. My team is in shambles. Never seen so many injuries in my life. This is not fun to watch. Every other play someone limps off or is carted off. The redzone channel has to take it's own injury timeouts now because theres so many. The kid that was 2 picks away from being Mr. Irrelevant is a starting running back for an NFL team. This is brutal.

Yeah Steelers just lost Watt, maybe the current frontrunner for Defensive MVP, against the 0-8 Lions, who they're losing to, because Ben's on the COVID list.

The attrition on NFL rosters has never been higher.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Injuries are no different than the past five years. Yeah hate to say it but it makes fantasy not so fun, although I'm still an idiot and join anyways.

Given how meh Ben is you could make a good case he's the single most important player on the team. And just a fun player in general. Maybe the most fun Steeler since Polamalu.

The trick is not minding
And then Buffalo gets a free touchdown and it goes to Moss. That'll probably do it for Spualding this week. My team is in shambles. Never seen so many injuries in my life. This is not fun to watch. Every other play someone limps off or is carted off. The redzone channel has to take it's own injury timeouts now because theres so many. The kid that was 2 picks away from being Mr. Irrelevant is a starting running back for an NFL team. This is brutal.
You have a really good chance to win today, all things considered. The fact that you have a chance to get to 5-5, and fighting for a playoff spot, still shows you’re not walkover.

Looking like a second donut now for Gage, emergency replacement for Jones, who's also out and was the emergency replacement for Hopkins, both declared out let. Six starters out. Had/have crazy depth but...not half a dozen deep.

The trick is not minding
I didn’t go past 2015, but you don’t have many. There was a 66 point showing in there. You’re usually pretty solid. Injuries have a lot more to do with that this year, though.

The trick is not minding
I think McCaffrey is going to have a short career. Looks injured again. Possibly a hamstring injury, and on the sidelines getting it looked at.

Edit: heh. And he comes back in and catches a pass

The trick is not minding
Oof. Jones out with knee injury. I’m very thin at RB, so this is rough.

Edit: and Dillon, his backup, just scored the TD. Damn. I may lose, and I can’t afford to…..

The trick is not minding
And with that last TD, it’s over. I would need a bad game from Mahomes, and a monster game from Kupp to win.

As it is, I don’t think I’ll be making the playoffs now, as it’s going to require me going 4-0 the rest of the way. I also need a lot of the teams ahead of me to lose a few games. I don’t think it’ll happen.

Oh well. Good game Justin.

The trick is not minding
Well crap. Both of my Running backs look like they’ll be out next week, and Carson isn’t a guarantee to return. Add to the fact that Gordon is on a bye and I’m in big trouble.

I need running backs. I have a few players I’m willing to trade for them.

The only two who are not up for trade are Kupp and Brady. Anyone else is fair game. Pm me please.

I need running backs badly.

That'll probably do it.

Technically teams have made the playoffs below .500, and that was with just 13 games, so 7-7 might get it done with enough points, but I've been thinking of 8-6 as the likely minimum. Losing those two games back to back despite 260 points was the backbreaker. Would've been an 0-4 to 5-4 turnaround if not for that scheduling quirk.

Feel like it's pretty likely I'll end the season as one of the teams peaking, though, so if I do sneak in I'm going to like my chances.