....We watched Multiplicity (1996) last night. I'd been looking for a decent comedy, and they're exceedingly difficult to find.

If you haven't seen it, it stars my man Michael Keaton (in 4 characters) and Andie MacDowell, it's got a half dozen belly laughs, and some very humorous situations. The movie can't sustain that all the way through, and the plot is certainly harebrained, but it's good fun without being gross. Keaton is the perfect actor for these type roles, and he was convincing in each character.~Doc
Thanks Doc, I'd watch that, just for Andie MacDowell

Sea Of Love (1989) I think was on Netflix last time I checked. If it's still on there, watch it!
I've been meaning to watch that for the longest time. I like the song! So I guess I'd like the movie too.

...Rules, I saw you didn't include Blue Velvet in your list of Lynch movies you've seen. Can this be? (As I believe it probably ranks as his best or at least most popular.)
Well it's one of those yes and no answers. I did see Blue Velvet when it first came out to VHS in the late 80s. But that's 30 years ago and I can't remember a thing about it, so that's why I didn't include it in the Lynch list. One of these days I'll see it again.