Name the Actress

Tools    

Her name is Erika S;ezak, she is the daughter of actor Walter Slezak and she won six Emmys for playing Viki Riley on One Life to Live...here's a new one:

Wow, one of my favorite comedic actresses from the Golden Age of Hollywood. Charlotte Greenwood.

She was very tall, and had extremely limber hip joints, which enabled her to kick straight legged up to her head. She was known for comedy dance routines which featured her amazing leg feats.

I have to get to work, but will post one up tonight if no one else has.

Unmistakably the classic Ida Lupino. Had quite the remarkable career that's for sure.

Expect this shouldn't last too long...

Bingo! Over to you.

⬆️ Haven’t a clue

Here she is again, this time with better eyebrows and presumably a better bra too.

Aww, she had such perky boobs in that bra.

No clue who she is though.

Aww, she had such perky boobs in that bra.

No clue who she is though.
Almost like a bullet bra but not quite. Didn't really look good on her, IMO.

I bet Gideon will know her when he sees the newest photo.

A young
Edie Adams

That first pic is from the "The Ernie Kovacs Show" days.

OPEN FLOOR
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Almost like a bullet bra but not quite. Didn't really look good on her, IMO.

I bet Gideon will know her when he sees the newest photo.
Well, you got "Piked". I guess that the Games and Tabs forum is the only one he can spoil for the participants who are good sports. Anyone remember the last time he put up one for posters to guess?

Well, you got "Piked". I guess that the Games and Tabs forum is the only one he can spoil for the participants who are good sports. Anyone remember the last time he put up one for posters to guess?
But no one guessed my first pic of Edie Adams