MoFo Movie Posters

Tools    

This one was quite tricky. I couldn't find the font other than a thinner version so I thickened it out a bit. Hope its ok.

Very cool. Thank you rhys. Not only is it cool, it will make rauldc jealous.

Sauna was difficult too cause of the font. I couldn't find it so just removed the writing and replaced it with another font and tried to texture it the best I could. Very tricky though. One of my worst again. Sorry.

Sauna was difficult too cause of the font. I couldn't find it so just removed the writing and replaced it with another font and tried to texture it the best I could. Very tricky though. One of my worst again. Sorry.

its ok.. just pick another font and dont worry about texturizing.. anything will be fine

Thank you tho

I'll give it another go another time Moviegal. This is my last one for today. Also, that was the main reason I came back to this thread. Because I did one for him.

I'll give it another go another time Moviegal. This is my last one for today. Also, that was the main reason I came back to this thread. Because I did one for him.
Thats fine.. no biggie if you dont do another one for me. its ok... I understand.

I just realized that you actually wanted Chinatown to be changed to Mofotown and not "Chinatown Mofotown". I feel dumb.

A system of cells interlinked
Great job! I am putting up next to my desk right away!