Best of the 2010s so far?

Tools    

What are your favorites of the current decade thus far? Some of mine:

The Master

The Social Network

Holy Motors

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
The Expendables 2, The Avengers and The Dark Knight Rises are my favourites of the current decade, so far.

2010 (great year)
1. True Grit
2. Inception
3. Kings Speech
4. shutter island
5. Black Swan

1. Hobo With a Shotgun
2. The Descendants
3. Girl with the Dragon tatto
4. Warrior
5. Midnight In Paris

2012 (so far)
1. Argo
2. Moonrise Kingdom
3. Rampart
4. Jeff, Who Lives at Home
5. Best Exotic marigold hotel

Overall of the not even third of the decade...
1. True Grit
2. hobo with a shotgun
3. Inception
4. Kings Speech
5. the descendants

and all of those lists were favorites and not neccesarly best...

In no particular order, some of my favorites of the decade so far:

Super
The Social Network
Black Swan
Hesher
Beginners
How to Train Your Dragon
Winter's Bone
127 Hours
True Grit
Blue Valentine

The Artist
Bellflower
50/50
The Descendants
Midnight in Paris
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Still missing most of what I want to see: Argo, The Master, Lincoln, Life of Pi, Silver Linings Playbook etc. So far my favorite is The Hunger Games and I liked Moonrise Kingdom, The Dark Knight Rises and Beasts of the Southern Wild but none of them got over

2011 had a handful of good films, the ones I listed I consider great, 2010 was baller! Very underrated year, ton of good movies

I havent seen to many 2012 yet, but so far it's a pretty good year

I really enjoyed Rust & Bone but it's received some really mixed reviews. Also Inglorious Basterds became my #1 Tarantino but I know that's controversial!

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
I really enjoyed Rust & Bone but it's received some really mixed reviews. Also Inglorious Basterds became my #1 Tarantino but I know that's controversial!
ohhh...really? Better than Pulp Fiction and Reservoir Dogs?! I admit it is a very good movie, but the best Tarantino? I call shenanigens on that good sir!

Jacques Audiard is one of my favorite directors, maybe even a great one in my mind, maybe he has a little ways to go until he's reached Chabrol or Bresson.

Holy Motors
I love the picture which you uploaded so I dug deeper about this film,it seems that it's an art-house movie and it's sci-fi,I'm not a fan of both.Plot seems very incosistent.Is it a fast-paced film?Or is it more surreal?

As for 2010s,I liked those:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
Looper
The King's Speech
Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy
The Dark Knight Rises
Shame
Drive
Kick-Ass

I haven't seen The Master yet (not sure when I will,it is not being released in my country) and I'm looking forward to Django Unchained.

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
I just got reeeeal excited. About to ask how I could see Holy Motors (I live in Tennessee, not a state one would go to for arthouse theaters) and Holy Motors is showing at the "arthouse" theater!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I actually feel like 2011 was weaksauce. 2010 was very good and 2012 is kicking ass.
2011 was weak?
Shame
Siberia, Monamour
The Sunset Limited
Drive
The Turin Horse
Melancholia
A Separation

Very good year in term of films and I haven't seen too many flicks from 2011.

I love the picture which you uploaded so I dug deeper about this film,it seems that it's an art-house movie and it's sci-fi,I'm not a fan of both.Plot seems very incosistent.Is it a fast-paced film?Or is it more surreal?
It's certainly not "sci-fi" in the traditional sense. Think David Lynch on crack. It's very surreal, in fact it might just be the strangest movie I've ever seen. But if you truly give in to the erratic narrative patterns of the film I'm sure you'll love it. It's often very funny too, in an absurd way.

2011 was weak?
Shame
Siberia, Monamour
The Sunset Limited
Drive
The Turin Horse
Melancholia
A Separation

Very good year in term of films and I haven't seen too many flicks from 2011.
Really? Is this what we call a very good year now? Seven films?