Most Popular Movies on MoFo?

Tools    

And considering the 2012 version had some great movies on it, I look forward to this one.
More violence and more sex. There's your answer.

It's also probably my favorite Kubrick film, but it's very close to Dr. Strangelove, The Shining and 2001. It depends on the day.

Damn right it would! I loved making my top 50, so a massive 100 would be awesome!
Should Hitch agree to do a new list, it'd be upto him how to organise it, however, in the list previously submitted for lists on the site, each submits a list of 25 and the 100 is constructed from those lists.

Should Hitch agree to do a new list, it'd be upto him how to organise it, however, in the list previously submitted for lists on the site, each submits a list of 25 and the 100 is constructed from those lists.
I am familiar with the usual SOP on this site from when I looked at other massive MoFo lists. Either way it should be fun.

I thought it was already agreed upon that it's too soon for another MoFo Top 100? I mean, the deadline for submissions on the MoFo Nineties list isn't even up yet.

I feel like if we do too many lists in too short a time frame they lose their significance.

If I were to do a MoFo Top 100 (and that's a big if) then I certainly wouldn't start the countdown until the full 90s list was revealed. I don't see how it loses its significance, it would still be representative of the whole site.