MoFo Fantasy Football 2021 - The Season

Tools    

Aye.

But yeah I'd only care if it's the same injury. Or maybe multiple soft tissue injuries. I'm agnostic about whether those can be something someone has a general tendency towards.

What the NFL is doing this week is gonna cost them some fans. Myself included. I already had a foot out the door, but still. This is asinine.

The trick is not minding
I seriously doubt it. I honestly don’t know what you expect them to do, what with the outbreak and all. Moving the games is far better than outright canceling, don’t you agree?

According to the players. Moving the games is the worst thing to do. So yeah. If the NFL is so afraid of covid. They should cancel all games this week and give everyone a chance in a normal week next week.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
What the NFL is doing this week is gonna cost them some fans. Myself included. I already had a foot out the door, but still. This is asinine.
Just curious what you wanted them to do?

Flipping through some sports site this morning and come across the headline "Taylor arrested, Charged with Two Felonies"

WTF? Taylor? Needless to say I clicked and come to find out it's Lawrence Taylor not Jonathan. How can a story about LT not notifying authorities of a change of address be an above the fold headline with what's going on on the NFL right now?

Refs were really trying to hand that game to Tennessee. A "generous spot" to say the least. The guy was clearly tackled before the ten yard line. And yet somehow the ball gets spotted on the other side of the ten? And then they make a show of measuring? The NFL is almost wrestling at this point

The trick is not minding
Yikes. My offense didn’t show up, 1 week after dropping 140 in a losing effort. 🤨
Good game Tongo, off to the last place game I go!

Meanwhile, the Bucs lost Evans, Godwin, and Fournette to injuries today. Brutal

Have a bye in my fantasy playoffs as the 2 seed. I actually think I have the best team this year. Cousins, Jefferson, Kupp, Kamara, Fournette. So naturally the downfall begins. Fournette gone. Just waiting for "Kupp has entered safety protocol" sometime this week. Least Karama made it out. Plus I do have the #1 wavier wire thankfully.

I traded for Alivin a few weeks back. I bought his jersey last year because I finally won my fantasy league after 16 years of trying because of him going for 6 tds (should have been 7) on Xmas last year. The two times he has been on my team I've made the finals (lost by less then a point the prior year 2017, still have ptsd). Anyways, I say all that to say I Kupp has carried me from day 1. Getting his Jersey this year if I win.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

A system of cells interlinked
Wells ****. I had checked my lineup at around noon, and it said Connor was going to play. It was Christmas, so I didn't check back in until after the game started due to busy family activity. Turns out he didn't suit up.

Not the best week for that to happen. Oh well!
Good season everyone!

These are already the messiest, most ridiculous fantasy playoffs I can remember. That first week saw some of the lowest overall playoff scores we've ever had all at once like that.

The trick is not minding
Wells ****. I had checked my lineup at around noon, and it said Connor was going to play. It was Christmas, so I didn't check back in until after the game started due to busy family activity. Turns out he didn't suit up.

Not the best week for that to happen. Oh well!
Good season everyone!
This happened to me last year with Gordon. He was available to play the night before, and sometime before the game began he was held out due to COVID protocols. I didn’t think to check and learned a lesson, as I only lost by 5 points in that game.

The trick is not minding
I almost benched Brady in favor for Burrow this past week, and I decided against because Cincy is so upset and down.
So imagine my surprise when he has 46 points on the friggin bench. Did not expect that.
At least I had Higgins and his 37 points to offset Deebo

The trick is not minding
And so it ends…..my team finished in last place for the second year in a row. Considering that at one point, I stood at 4-4 and sat at third place, it’s a little disheartening. All looked well until my running backs were all decimated for a short time, leaving me scrambling to fill in the gaps. Made a desperate trade that really didn’t impact much of n the long run.

If I’m being Honest, that wasn’t my sole reason for failing to make the playoffs, however. I never could figure out my flex position as my team lost close games due to I could never figure out which bench player would “perform” any given week. *

*mutter mutter Gordon mutter mutter*

My third biggest problem was a weak TE position, as I kept hoping Cook would become a legitimate threat, and when he failed to do so, I switched to Uzomah, who was no better.

So I look forward to next years draft, with a better idea on what I need to do in the draft and hopefully avoid big injuries again. And of course, I look forward to next years season. See you all there, guys!
And good game Holden.
*tips hat*