Creed
Rocky III
Rocky II
Rocky Balboa
Rocky IV
Creed II
Rocky V

Victim of The Night
I didn't see Rocky Balboa or Creed II, but I would rank the first five in the order they came out with IV being a good distance from III and V being a very distant fifth and Creed between III and IV.

Rocky
Rocky II
Rocky III
Creed
Rocky IV

Rocky V

If only we could have gotten that sought-after mid-80s buddy comedy road movie with James Brown and Burt Young. Liter of Nighttrain, a couple shotguns, cheeseburger, hi-speed hijinks. Would crooked agent James Woods have ever caught them? We'll never know.

They all kind of go together, I don't like Balboa or Creed as much as the first five entries but they're enjoyable.

If only we could have gotten that sought-after mid-80s buddy comedy road movie with James Brown and Burt Young. Liter of Nighttrain, a couple shotguns, cheeseburger, hi-speed hijinks. Would crooked agent James Woods have ever caught them? We'll never know.
I'm sure somebody with some video editing acumen could put a fake trailer together.*I propose "Bit By Bit" from the Fletch soundtrack and the Blues Brothers cover of "I Can't Turn You Loose" as theme music.*Maybe the song JB did for Doctor Detroit as well.*

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
1. Rocky (8/10)
2. Rocky Balboa (10/10)
3. Rocky II (7/10)
4. Rocky III (9/10)
5. Rocky IV (8/10)
6. Rocky V (6/10)