The Guitar Guild

Tools    

So the Tele arrived today. Itís definitely a bastard.

I canít find any serial numbers on it, so Iím betting this was a custom build with a cheap body from a third party. But the Fender neck looks legit, as far as I can tell, based on all the reading Iíve done lately.

Needs a setup bad.

At least I didnít have to pay Fender price to get what I wanted.

@ynwtf @Thunderbolt
Hope it was worth the purchase. It looks pretty solid and I love that classic Tele headstock shape. Iím sure with a set up it will work out just fine.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
So Fender bought Presonus yesterday. Not sure how I feel about that. I have a considerable investment into gear and time with the Presonus brand. Support was already kind of hit or miss. Maybe this will provide a funding/resources boost to help clean up some buginess in their hardware. Or they may just shelve the brand. Hope not. =\

https://spotlight.fender.com/newsroom/news/846

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Professional horse shoe straightener
Been doing a few bits and bobs. This is an extract from one with lots of e-bow and reverb in the background and some tinkly piano in the foreground:

https://voca.ro/1876HdrFrF0K

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
If there are any proper left-handed players here, Guitar Center has a used Dearmond M-75T w case for sale. Repeat: it is a LEFT-HANDED guitar! But the price is great for the model and is a good looking one. The "T" is for "tremolo."

Thought I had contributed to this thread before. Must;ve been on a different forum. :/ Bassist here.

Have a Warwick Thumb BO, as my main weopon of choice, & a Warwick RB Starbass, for the more vintage type tones. Both 4 strings.