'The' Mofo DVD Collection Thread

Tools    

Click the link below and have a look at mine, there are a few missing tho cos dvdaf havent got them listed and they haven't accepted the submission's yet, there's probably about 15 missing i think, oh and please note that some of the films are my wife's!!!

Originally Posted by nebbit
Great collection Dawn
Thank you.

Originally Posted by diamondgeeza
Click the link below and have a look at mine, there are a few missing tho cos dvdaf havent got them listed and they haven't accepted the submission's yet, there's probably about 15 missing i think, oh and please note that some of the films are my wife's!!!
An interesting list you old geeza you You have some I love and some I hate I haven't seen 10 Rillington Place for years, it was always a favourite of mine

Originally Posted by Nebbit
An interesting list you old geeza you You have some I love and some I hate I haven't seen 10 Rillington Place for years, it was always a favourite of mine
Cheer's Nebb, It took me ages to get 10 Rillington Place on DVD and had it on VHS for about 4-5 year's! It's quite an eclectic mix tho, i think!!

It's quite an eclectic mix tho, i think!!
It is, I have all the childrens ones you have, I have to keep up as I babysit my nephews 2 little boys once a week, they love movies

It is, I have all the childrens ones you have, I have to keep up as I babysit my nephews 2 little boys once a week, they love movies
I've got 2 boy's and they've got a littlle dvd collection of their own, i think it's about 30-35 in total and they've got their own dvd palyer to watch them on, Not bad for an 18 month old and a 3 year old.
I might get round to adding to the main collection at some point!

I've got 2 boy's and they've got a littlle dvd collection of their own, i think it's about 30-35 in total and they've got their own dvd palyer to watch them on, Not bad for an 18 month old and a 3 year old.
I might get round to adding to the main collection at some point!
Blake and Lochie have about the same and the same set up as your boys, they are 2 and 4, they have about 12 at my house I used to take there Dad and his brothers to the movies when they were children, my sister didn't like going to the movies.

Blake and Lochie have about the same and the same set up as your boys, they are 2 and 4, they have about 12 at my house I used to take there Dad and his brothers to the movies when they were children, my sister didn't like going to the movies.
I gotta say tho, I'm not the biggest fan of sitting in a cinema, There's alway one idiot that'll ruin it for you, I only really go when it's a film that one of us REALLY want's to watch!

I gotta say tho, I'm not the biggest fan of sitting in a cinema, There's alway one idiot that'll ruin it for you, I only really go when it's a film that one of us REALLY want's to watch!
I am an old fart so when I took my Sisters boys there wasn't such things as Video or DVD's

I am an old fart so when I took my Sisters boys there wasn't such things as Video or DVD's
LOL, I'd be alright in a cinema if they banned idiot's that don't shut up, people who leave their mobile phones on and they made the seat's more comfortable, but until that day i say "Hurrah for the invention of the home cinema, Where i don't get fleeced for pic n mix and popcorn and the only annoying thing's i have to put up with are the wife and kid's!!"

Ok, you made me me
Made you you , must have been good if did it twice

New stuff added to the collection

Road to Perdition £5.00 - More Store
Kidulthood £10.00 - HMV
Groundhog Day £2.99 - HMV
Lock, Stock & 2 Smoking Barrels £5.00 - HMV
Critters 1-4 Box Set £11.99 - HMV
Drop Dead Fred £2.99 - HMV
Chopper £5.00 - HMV
Disney's The Wild £12.97 - Woolworths.co.uk