Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

My town's forecast for the next week:

I hate summer.
Gosh, that is very toasty. I love hot, but 95 is my limit.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Still not cold yet.

..i.. Summer

@Miss Vicky you have my deepest condolences. I honestly don't know how you survive. Oh, wait, you have air con. It's still waaaay to hot though.

Currently we have a bit of a thunderstorm if the flashes between my blinds are anything to go by. More lightning than thunder atm, so I'm guessing much of it is a while away yet.

@Miss Vicky you have my deepest condolences. I honestly don't know how you survive. Oh, wait, you have air con. It's still waaaay to hot though.
The air conditioner helps a lot but it can only do so much. We've had the thermostat set to 74° at work, but yesterday it couldn't get it cooler than 78°. It's 76° in the office now, even though it's still set to 74°. But it would easily get into the 90s inside if it weren't for the AC so I do have to give it credit. It's 106° outside at the moment. I'm so ready for fall.

Currently we have a bit of a thunderstorm if the flashes between my blinds are anything to go by. More lightning than thunder atm, so I'm guessing much of it is a while away yet.
Wanna trade?

The air conditioner helps a lot but it can only do so much. We've had the thermostat set to 74° at work, but yesterday it couldn't get it cooler than 78°. It's 76° in the office now, even though it's still set to 74°. But it would easily get into the 90s inside if it weren't for the AC so I do have to give it credit. It's 106° outside at the moment. I'm so ready for fall.

Wanna trade?
haha, not even the tiniest little bit.

I also noticed I wrote "condolences" in my message. Not really the appropriate word for what I meant, but probably moreso for how I felt for you.

It's overcast with occasional showers here atm. My beloved green is starting to return.

Connecticut is definitely cooling off to seventies temps now. I’ve put all my shorts away & am now wearing cotton pants. I could still wear shorts, but am ready for a change. Wore a hoodie for my 2 hour walk, but eventually removed it & tied it around my waist.

Connecticut is definitely cooling off to seventies temps now. I’ve put all my shorts away & am now wearing cotton pants. I could still wear shorts, but am ready for a change. Wore a hoodie for my 2 hour walk, but eventually removed it & tied it around my waist.
I'm jealous. California is definitely not cooling off just yet. Expected to hit 109° today. It's barely past noon and it's already 97°. Fortunately, there doesn't appear to be anymore triple digit temps in the forecast for next week, but still low-mid 90s/high 80s.

I won't be putting my shorts away for quite awhile yet, probably not until sometime in November. I wear them until it gets downright cold.

I'm jealous. California is definitely not cooling off just yet. Expected to hit 109° today. It's barely past noon and it's already 97°. Fortunately, there doesn't appear to be anymore triple digit temps in the forecast for next week, but still low-mid 90s/high 80s.

I won't be putting my shorts away for quite awhile yet, probably not until sometime in November. I wear them until it gets downright cold.
Do you have access to a nice swimming pool to cool off?

Do you have access to a nice swimming pool to cool off?
No. I mean there’s probably a public pool but I haven’t been to it. I just stay inside as much as possible, take cold showers, and eat and drink lots of cold stuff.