Movie/Show where mentally handicapped summons anything by saying bring

Tools    

I was telling friends about this movie/TV episode, I'm uncertain which, and we can't find it online. There was an old couple with a young mentally handicapped child. They strangely refused to let the child have any pictures from the outside world. It turns out the kid can summon anything to him instantly by saying "bring.". They go to a hospital and the kid gets a magazine. He "brings" a kidney or heart and starts happily eating it. His mother/grandmother sees him doing this and heart attacks on the spot. She dies, but he later "brings" her back (she is never seen but it is assumed she is way not okay) when he finds a picture of her. In the end, the grandfather pulls out a book of war photos and the kid "brings" a massive explosion onto them both.

I was telling friends about this movie/TV episode, I'm uncertain which, and we can't find it online. There was an old couple with a young mentally handicapped child. They strangely refused to let the child have any pictures from the outside world. It turns out the kid can summon anything to him instantly by saying "bring.". They go to a hospital and the kid gets a magazine. He "brings" a kidney or heart and starts happily eating it. His mother/grandmother sees him doing this and heart attacks on the spot. She dies, but he later "brings" her back (she is never seen but it is assumed she is way not okay) when he finds a picture of her. In the end, the grandfather pulls out a book of war photos and the kid "brings" a massive explosion onto them both.
This is The Toys of Caliban, the twenty-ninth episode overall/the fifth episode of the second season (1986–87) of the TV series The Twilight Zone.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0734760/

Thank you!! That was driving me crazy!

This is The Toys of Caliban, the twenty-ninth episode overall/the fifth episode of the second season (1986–87) of the TV series The Twilight Zone.
I came here to say this! I remember that episode well.