Hellraiser (2022)

Tools    

heres the new trailer of the movie hellraiser that will release on hulu , i dont know if it a remake or a reboot 🤔 but anyways i think the original hellraiser is much better to be honest**

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
This looks like it’s going to be awesome and I can’t wait to see it

I like the Hellraiser series, except the tenth: Judgment. I couldn't continue watching it after its first half.

The first 2 Hellraiser movies were the best, but I actually liked Deader and Hellworld a lot too.

Eagerly waiting for this one; the trailer looks promising.

I guess we will see. My favorite part of the original was the morbid music and the mood and trailers often have different music, coupled with a lot of crashy drumbeat noises that don't show up in the actual movie, especially when it's a horror movie, so I guess those will determine whether it's a do-over, an imitation, or an unfortunate copy. Gender is unimportant, since it was "Pinhead", not "Pinman".

Loved the first 3 hellraiser movies, they are beyond movies to me but a part of my childhood. I think as with most in my generation, they were giant.

**** they been talking about this for SO long, well I can't say I'm not excited, a bit disappointed Doug Bradley doesn't show up but this looks to be staying closer to the source material which I guessed would be the case.

"It's voice, unlike that of its companion, was light and breathy- the voice of an excited girl. Every inch of its head had been tattooed with an intricate grid, and at every intersection of horizontal and vertical axes a jeweled pin driven through to the bone. It's tongue was similarly decorated"

Clive Barker has called it a reconfiguring rather than a remake. Should be interesting

yeah i am hoping this one is going to be good too it comes out friday and early reception for it has been positive and there has been a lot of praise for the female pinhead i don't know what its going to get on rotten tomatoes but if early buzz is any indication it should get decent reviews from critics as well but then again who knows but if it's anything like prey it should be very good but here's to hoping.

A system of cells interlinked
My wife was watching this the other night: it looked pretty good! I didn't get a chance to see the entire film, but she said she enjoyed it, and she is a tough critic on horror, especially reboots.