MoFo Fantasy Football 2018 - The Regular Season

Tools    

Cripes, TONGO's probably gonna become just the second team in league history to break 200. And I'm pretty sure the only other one did it while we had full PPR!

You've just gotten bad schedule luck. You've put up good scores every week.

Technically, you had the fifth-highest points total going into this week, but you were only like two points behind the guy in third.

You've just gotten bad schedule luck. You've put up good scores every week.

Technically, you had the fifth-highest points total going into this week, but you were only like two points behind the guy in third.

Was just looking at that. Oh well, maybe Juju can put up 100 points.

Offered a trade to Beantown Champs on Sunday for Jimmy Graham since he already has Ertz and I just lost Eifert for the season (although I was hoping to upgrade at the position even before the injury). Three days later and still no reply, which seems to be a recurring problem in this league. Don't people get e-mail notifications? Accept, reject or make a counter offer.

Although I am playing him this week, so maybe that's why he hasn't responded. I doubt it, though.

Yeah, we've got a handful of owners who are bad about that for some reason. Mostly the ones who aren't active members here, I usually talk to Pete on FB, can send you his profile there if you wanna nudge him (I doubt he'd mind).

Yeah, we've got a handful of owners who are bad about that for some reason. Mostly the ones who aren't active members here, I usually talk to Pete on FB, can send you his profile there if you wanna nudge him (I doubt he'd mind).
I'm not on Facebook, so that does me no good. It's just frustrating to never get responses on some of these trade offers. It happens in all my leagues, though, to some degree. At least when they're an active member on here, I can just shoot them a PM.

A system of cells interlinked
I was on vacation last week, and was barely active on anything, really.

Sorry if I missed any trade offers!

Super tough loss for me this week, all due to my QB dialing up a goose egg (!!!) I would have been OK if he had gotten me just two points...

Not sure if I'm going to have any receivers this week. Like, at all...

Fantasy cracks me up. I really have no idea who to play in the flex and Yahoo is no help. Their "experts" say Breida should be rated higher than Jones or Ajayi and yet he's "projected" to have less points and has been all week. While Jones and Ajayi have switched projections all week long. How do the same experts rate a guy higher than two other guys but not have him projected to at least get about the same number of points? #Idon'tgetitandneitherdoyou

I don't know who you chose but I'm pretty sure you picked the wrong guy.

Amen to that brother. They should have like, a chart or something and they could rank all these guys in order. Then, decisions would be easy!

Hey Chris. Do you get little notifications on your phone whenever Flacco throws a pick? You know, just so you can have a little chuckle?
Don't make me code this. I'll do it.