WHERE THE HECK AM I?

Tools    

Lovely scene. Somewhere in
Europe?

Si.

Well then, this could be either the Spanish or Italian coastline. I think either would be considered to be the Mediterranean coastline, but as a wild guess, I'll say Italy. I don't know the exact area, but given that winter is about to set in, and wth this scenic village perched between the mountains and the sea- I'd be happy to be there right this very minute.

George & Amal Clooney spend a lot of time at this Italian place named for the water in the photos.

I don't follow the lifestyle of Clooneys ( though I'd like to follow their getaway itinery) so had to look this one up. Not the sea, but the beautiful Lake Como.

This looks like a good spot to see the leaves turn into the bright colors of Autumn :

Ah. ....not really @Stirchley - this could only be at a very special place. Freddy Cannon knew where it is. And so should you.

Ah. ....not really @Stirchley - this could only be at a very special place. Freddy Cannon knew where it is. And so should you.
New Jersey Palisades? If that's correct someone else can take my turn, I have to go back to work now.

You've got it @Citizen Rules. Thought Stirch would have recognized this one, b'c it's so close to NYC.

Freddy Cannon sang a song called Palisades Park, But there's another Palisades Park - and these palisades are in an interstate natural park. The geological make-up of the cliff rocks goes back to the break up of (super continent) Pangea.

Since CR is busy- I''d say this is an open floor.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Ten years in midtown Manhattan & maybe 2 trips in total to New Jersey!

Most New Yorkers haven't seen The Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Building, and other famous NYC landmarks. They're so close that we're always putting it off for later.

Lol . Well now that your rabbit is better, @gbgoodies after your devoted care; maybe you' ll get a chance to go- or perhaps go and see the holiday lights.

Sooooooooooooo......I' m not even going to ask anyone for the exact name of this nature preserve, But can you guess which city is only 16 miles away? And for bonus points - the name of these glorious trees?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Lol . Well now that your rabbit is better, @gbgoodies after your devoted care; maybe you' ll get a chance to go- or perhaps go and see the holiday lights.

We see plenty of holiday lights just by driving around Long Island. One of the local houses was featured on a recent episode of the "Christmas Light Fight" TV show. (SPOILER: They didn't win.)

Most New Yorkers haven't seen The Statue of Liberty, The Empire State Building, and other famous NYC landmarks. They're so close that we're always putting it off for later.
As an immigrant I have visited everywhere in the city, but Londoners are the same way. Living there I could not believe how so few of the “natives” had never been to any of the tourist sites. They told me they didn’t want to be a tourist in their own city.

p' m not even going to ask anyone for the exact name of this nature preserve, But can you guess which city is only 16 miles away? And for bonus points - the name of these glorious trees?
Redwoods? Seattle?

As an immigrant I have visited everywhere in the city, but Londoners are the same way. Living there I could not believe how so few of the “natives” had never been to any of the tourist sites. They told me they didn’t want to be a tourist in their own city.

Redwoods? Seattle?
Redwoods yes. Seattle no. We don't have native stands of Redwoods. That would be California and probably the Redwood National forest, which I've visited. I can't remember what city it was by.

San Francisco is the city, which is barely more than a dozen miles away from these soaring ancient redwoods. This stand of the world's tallest tree is actually in the John Muir Woods. not the Redwood National Forest that CR was so lucky to visit.

I think CR cane closest to answering this, so unless you'd like to turn it over to someone else- your turn @Citizen Rules.

San Francisco is the city, which is barely more than a dozen miles away from these soaring ancient redwoods. This stand of the world's tallest tree is actually in the John Muir Woods. not the Redwood National Forest that CR was so lucky to visit.

I think CR cane closest to answering this, so unless you'd like to turn it over to someone else- your turn @Citizen Rules.
I'll let someone else post one. I have some 'puter stuff to-do.